Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3771225 times)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #7590 on: March 01, 2009, 11:01:55 pm »

... and you also saw our movie together with Heath, Jake, Ang...
You're a fortunate Brokie :).

:-* :-* :-*

Yes, about as fortunate a Brokie as I can be.  But it was actually Angless.  Remember?  The snowstorm kept Ang in the New York area, but it didn't stop surf501 from basically snowshoeing out of New York to the nearest open airport that would take him to LA, because he was not going to miss it.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #7591 on: March 02, 2009, 03:03:15 am »
Good morning Heathens :)

I found this on a random webpage, I think it was a Batman forum, there were lots of Joker and Batman drawings/pictures. This pic is by InsaneKane87.

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #7592 on: March 02, 2009, 11:53:57 am »
That's an exceptionally good drawing, Chrissi.  The black and white looks cool.  8)
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #7593 on: March 03, 2009, 02:13:10 am »

Thanks for the FB Meryl. I agree.

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #7594 on: March 03, 2009, 03:30:19 am »

Thanks for the FB Meryl. I agree.

Stunning, took my breath away. Thankyou.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #7595 on: March 04, 2009, 01:58:25 am »

Another drawing from the same site as the Joker one. I think I might have seen this one floating around on LJ before, and I'm not even sure whether it is really a painting or a photo manip. Anyway, I like it. Hey Fi, it's the blonde locks tousled look you like so much :). It was said to be by a user named Martinhoo, just to give the proper credits.

Offline optom3

« Reply #7596 on: March 04, 2009, 07:44:29 am »

Another drawing from the same site as the Joker one. I think I might have seen this one floating around on LJ before, and I'm not even sure whether it is really a painting or a photo manip. Anyway, I like it. Hey Fi, it's the blonde locks tousled look you like so much :). It was said to be by a user named Martinhoo, just to give the proper credits.

THANKYOU !!!!!

It's official I have died and gone to heaven. Meanwhile back on earth it is now my wall paper. I don't know if it is painting or not but it is heartstoppingly gorgeous.  ;D

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #7597 on: March 04, 2009, 12:19:04 pm »
Outstanding portrait!  8)
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #7598 on: March 05, 2009, 02:14:47 am »

Currently I look for holiday cottages in the UK. Yesterday I came across Heath Farm :D. Of course I checked it, LOL. There would have been just the right cottage for our family on Heath Farm, but it's already booked in July/Aug. I got a kick out of it anyway ;D.

Offline optom3

« Reply #7599 on: March 05, 2009, 09:49:57 am »
I like the sound of Heath cottage. I guess it is because Heath means a large area of grassy land in England, as in Hampstead Heath. I had completely forgotten that aspect until reading your post.
I would not mind betting that there are a few Heath cottages in Yorkshire, bearing in mind Wuthering heights and it's man character , Heathcliffe who our beloved Heath was named after.

The Bronte sisters all lived in Yorkshire and in fact you can visit their house. You I am sure would feel some empathy there, knowing the connection with our lovely Heath.Do not forget Bettys tea rooms ig you visit York and if you do, take a picture. Despite living in Cheshire, York town is one of my favourites.