Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3771431 times)

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #7660 on: March 21, 2009, 07:12:53 pm »

:D :D :D
Yeehaw!!!  I love out take type photos!  These kinds of shots are some of my favorite BBM related pics there days.
Where did you find them?

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline BelAir

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #7661 on: March 21, 2009, 10:17:20 pm »
Have a nice weekend Heathens :)

I imagine its Heath watching the screen with Ang, but it sure looks a heck of a lot like Ennis...

I was struck by how very young Heath looked in these.
"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."

Offline optom3

« Reply #7662 on: March 21, 2009, 11:44:39 pm »
How odd, I too was struck by how very young Heath looked. He seemed to age into Ennis. Yet again the genius of the man and all we have lost, hits like a punch in the stomach, again.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #7663 on: March 22, 2009, 07:37:18 am »
I imagine its Heath watching the screen with Ang, but it sure looks a heck of a lot like Ennis...

How odd. And how odd that Fiona just said the same. Mostly on Saturdays, I post pics of "Heath as Ennis". But yesterday I had a feeling with those pics it's almost vice versa! I even wrote an according comment to the pics, but then deleted it because it's such a weird thought.
But apparently it isn't so weird after all. Love my fellow Heathens. They understand even the things I don't say :). Talk about wavelengh...

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #7664 on: March 22, 2009, 07:46:00 am »
:D :D :D
Yeehaw!!!  I love out take type photos!  These kinds of shots are some of my favorite BBM related pics there days.
Where did you find them?

Yeah, I also have a big fascination for BTS pics from BBM. Had so from early on. That's why I have no idea where I have those pics from. I collected dozens during the past three years. From LJ, from the Czech website, from a Brazilian website, from Heath sites, found some on DC or at random google image searches (well, randomly but with a BBM connection), and so on.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #7665 on: March 22, 2009, 07:48:37 am »
Good morning Heathens :)

Offline optom3

« Reply #7666 on: March 22, 2009, 08:47:48 am »
How odd. And how odd that Fiona just said the same. Mostly on Saturdays, I post pics of "Heath as Ennis". But yesterday I had a feeling with those pics it's almost vice versa! I even wrote an according comment to the pics, but then deleted it because it's such a weird thought.
But apparently it isn't so weird after all. Love my fellow Heathens. They understand even the things I don't say :). Talk about wavelengh...

Well that threw me for a loop. I did indeed feel it was Heath almost morphing into Ennis. It was a salient reminder of his immense talent. The part that fascinates me was the very young Heath, becomming this older beyond his years, almost world weary, Ennis.

Offline BelAir

« Reply #7667 on: March 22, 2009, 10:07:25 am »

not weird at all Chrissi, not weird at all...

:)
"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
« Reply #7668 on: March 22, 2009, 10:12:13 am »
I love these BTC pictures. And I agree, it sure looks like Ennis. But it feels like an odd things to say, doesn´t it.
Thanks for posting, Chrissie!

Offline optom3

« Reply #7669 on: March 22, 2009, 10:37:27 am »
Good morning Heathens :)

OMG that is such a lovey innocent photo.Did it come from the interview where he says, you want me to run round looking happy ????

Heath before mega fame, with his whole life before him.Heath happy and silly, with no emotional baggage. It sometimes seems to me that the very thing he craved, the accolade of his peers and the recognition of his talent, was what ultimatley finished him.
 He was it seems, ill equipped to deal with the fame that ultimately was heaped apon him. How sad that what he craved and ultimately achieved, would seem to have been his undoing.

It reminds me of the phrase, be careful of what you wish for, as you may end up getting it.