Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3748960 times)

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #8070 on: August 14, 2009, 06:02:14 am »
Good morning Heathens :)

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
« Reply #8071 on: August 14, 2009, 05:22:04 pm »
Just now I had a little Heath moment. I was watching an episode of Law and Order; Criminal Intent. The two main characters were investigating a murder of a jewelry thief and they searched his apartment for clues. They go up to a big window in the apartment, where they stand and discuss the case. What do I suddenly see? Heath´s building just across the street. I jumped off the couch and yelled "That´s Heath´s building!" (although in Swedish ;)). To whom I have no idea, since I´m alone. They kept talking for a while so I sat there and stared through the window behind the characters, at Heath´s windows.

The ground level of that building (the part that is painted black) doubled for the jewelry store that the victim had robbed)

Offline Mikaela

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #8072 on: August 14, 2009, 07:32:31 pm »
Good powers of observation there. A true Heathen never rests.  :-*

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #8073 on: August 14, 2009, 08:17:43 pm »
Just now I had a little Heath moment. I was watching an episode of Law and Order; Criminal Intent. The two main characters were investigating a murder of a jewelry thief and they searched his apartment for clues. They go up to a big window in the apartment, where they stand and discuss the case. What do I suddenly see? Heath´s building just across the street. I jumped off the couch and yelled "That´s Heath´s building!" (although in Swedish ;)). To whom I have no idea, since I´m alone. They kept talking for a while so I sat there and stared through the window behind the characters, at Heath´s windows.

The ground level of that building (the part that is painted black) doubled for the jewelry store that the victim had robbed)

Wow, good Heathing, Monika!  There are, of course, lots of buildings in NYC that look similar to the Broome Street building where Heath lived, but I'm willing to go along with your gut.  "Law and Order" series have filmed in the City for years.  8)
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #8074 on: August 14, 2009, 10:34:09 pm »

Monika, can you deduce which episode it was?  I'd like to see it.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #8075 on: August 15, 2009, 08:20:50 am »
Have a nice weekend Heathens :)

Wow Monika! :o
Is there a dent now in your ceiling from jumping off the couch? ;)

Offline Sophia

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Your elbows, try to lick them
« Reply #8076 on: August 15, 2009, 09:28:30 am »
Have a nice weekend Heathens :)

Wow Monika! :o
Is there a dent now in your ceiling from jumping off the couch? ;)

another lovely picture, thanks for showing me info. about heathledgerladies.com. have never seen that website before so now iam dreaming a way....

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #8077 on: August 16, 2009, 10:41:45 am »
One of my favorite Ennis pics. There is something about him here that always gives me goosebumps.

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #8078 on: August 16, 2009, 06:01:04 pm »
This one was new to me

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #8079 on: August 17, 2009, 04:10:42 am »