Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3764100 times)

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #8180 on: September 24, 2009, 11:08:38 pm »
What a sight for sore eyes. For some reason, I am feeling really weepy over Heath at the moment. I don't know where it has suddenly sprung from again. I don't even care that the woman showing me the ropes at the opticians thinks I am slightly unhinged with my Heath wallpaper. !!!!
Maybe it is the reduction of my anti Deps. or maybe the after ffects of the seizure and now I feel better, realising how for the 2nd time this year, prescribed medications nearly finished me off.

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #8181 on: September 25, 2009, 08:01:16 pm »
The website Film.com is having a "best of" poll.  They've been having  people vote on "Best Male Performance of '00s".

They are down to the last four actors.....Robert Downey Jr. vs. Daniel Craig, and Heath Ledger (for Joker) vs. Elijah Wood (for Frodo).

Voting ends Sept. 30th.  So far, Ledger trails Elijah Wood, 42% to 58%

Let's get Heath ahead of Elijah!  Click the link below, and the page will open up.  Scroll down past a pic and video of The Joker, and then a pic and video of Frodo.  You'll find the place to vote there.

http://www.film.com/features/story/best-male-performance-00s-final/30219710

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #8182 on: September 25, 2009, 09:27:47 pm »
The website Film.com is having a "best of" poll.  They've been having  people vote on "Best Male Performance of '00s".

They are down to the last four actors.....Robert Downey Jr. vs. Daniel Craig, and Heath Ledger (for Joker) vs. Elijah Wood (for Frodo).

Let's get Heath ahead of Elijah!  Click the link below, and the page will open up.  Scroll down past a pic and video of The Joker, and then a pic and video of Frodo.  You'll find the place to vote there.

Sorry, Chuck.  I've been voting for Elijah.  I know, it's shocking!  But I was faced with a real GDBOAUS (LOTR was my first fandom) and decided Elijah's central performance in three first class movies deserves to be recognized.   Heath's star turn in a good but less than great action flick could take a back seat this once.  Besides, Heath got an Oscar for the Joker, and Elijah?  Well, he never got his full due, me thinks. 

Sadly, the undoubtedly "Best Performance of the 00's", Ennis del Mar, lost in the first round to Leo DiCaprio in "Blood Diamond."  :-\
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #8183 on: September 26, 2009, 07:57:05 am »
Have a nice weekend Heathens :)

... speaking of best performance ;D

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #8184 on: September 26, 2009, 07:58:45 am »

Thanks for spreading the word Chuck. I voted for the first time. Will make sure to vote more often over the next days.

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #8185 on: September 27, 2009, 03:23:44 am »
Good morning Heathens :)

Excuse me, Miss, I don't understand - why did you put all these different fellas' pictures together?

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #8186 on: September 28, 2009, 04:11:09 am »
Excuse me, Miss, I don't understand - why did you put all these different fellas' pictures together?

Chameleonic, isn't he?

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #8187 on: September 28, 2009, 04:13:51 am »

For Monika ;D.

Offline stonebiscuit

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #8188 on: September 28, 2009, 04:17:26 am »

For Monika ;D.

Just gotta get that last piece of spinach and i'll be ready for the shot.

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
« Reply #8189 on: September 28, 2009, 08:31:21 am »