Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3762924 times)

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #8230 on: October 26, 2009, 01:44:00 am »
I found it on photobucket, so I guess maybe I should not have posted it, but I could not resist.

Of course you can. Photobucket is a legitimate source. If someone doesn't want their photobucket pics be seen or reproduced, they lock up their account.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #8231 on: October 26, 2009, 02:05:49 am »
Good morning Heathens :)

I just love Ennis's competent way as he goes through the small  movements and his little cough in this scene. He looks cool as a cucumber 8).

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
« Reply #8232 on: October 26, 2009, 02:53:15 am »
Thanks for posting those pics, Chrissie. I agree, Heath makes it looks like it´s something he does every day. Or rather, as usual I don´t see Heath at all. It´s Ennis all the way.
In that scene, I always want to know EXACTLY what Jack is thinking as Ennis rides off. 8)

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #8233 on: October 26, 2009, 10:16:46 am »
As soon as I saw those pics I could hear the cough, BBM is so deeply ingrained in me.
 I was thinking the other day, that so many of Heath's films show him riding horses, which he is exceptionally competant at. He rides in BBM, The Patriot, Casanova, AKT, Ned Kelly, I love seeing him on a horse he looks so masterful. :)
It al;so struck me that he is never Heath, he was Dan in Candy even down to staying out of the sun in his beloved Aus. so he got the junkies pallor,so many time I sigh and think what a loss.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #8234 on: October 27, 2009, 02:05:51 am »

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #8235 on: October 29, 2009, 05:37:57 am »

Yesterday was Matilda's birthday.

Anyway, I found this fascinating (albeit a bit creepy) avatar.

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #8236 on: October 29, 2009, 11:30:29 pm »

Hello Heathens!  I'm posting here to cross-reference a thread started tonight over in Open Forum by chowhound called "Names": http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,38241.msg546062.html

It's about pseudonyms that both Heath and Jake used during the filimming of BBM as referenced on a call sheet.  It would be interesting if any of the make-believe names that Heath used (and Jake too... I'm going to post in JJJ in a sec) have any particular meanings.  I thought Heathens here would be just the folks to ask.
:)

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline Mandy21

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #8237 on: October 29, 2009, 11:46:19 pm »
Hey Chrissie, just got finished watching Martin Henderson in "The Ring".  I'd never placed his face.  He's quite the dreamboat.  Hope he has a large acting career.  Dreamy beyond words.
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
« Reply #8238 on: October 30, 2009, 12:07:55 am »
Hello Heathens!  I'm posting here to cross-reference a thread started tonight over in Open Forum by chowhound called "Names": http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,38241.msg546062.html

It's about pseudonyms that both Heath and Jake used during the filimming of BBM as referenced on a call sheet.  It would be interesting if any of the make-believe names that Heath used (and Jake too... I'm going to post in JJJ in a sec) have any particular meanings.  I thought Heathens here would be just the folks to ask.
:)

The only thing I get from the name Keith Fletcher is that it sounds very similar to Heath Ledger. Almost exactly the same, so perhaps they (or he) just had a little fun with the words when creating the name.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #8239 on: October 30, 2009, 03:35:05 am »

A rerun of a favorite