Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3701148 times)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #8240 on: October 30, 2009, 03:40:07 am »
never enough this one, never enough.  Thanks C.  :-*

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #8241 on: October 30, 2009, 04:42:53 am »
I found this on the bbc website:

Ledger's last music video online

The last music video directed by Heath Ledger before his death has been posted on website YouTube.

The actor directed a video of the track Cause An Effect by London-born rapper No Fixed Abode shortly before starring in The Dark Knight in 2008.

Ledger made the three-and-a-half minute film in his garage in Sydney, Australia, with a single camera.

The actor had previously created videos for guitarist Ben Drake and rock band Modest Mouse.

It is believed the Cause An Effect video is the last project Ledger had complete creative control over.

No Fixed Abode frontman N'FA, who was one of the actor's close childhood friends, said: "The idea was to keep it very artistic which is what we did.

"Heath directed really well and I know that Heath was happy with the work.

"Every day I count my blessings that I got to have him direct this piece of art."

Ledger died following an accidental overdose of prescription drugs in January 2008.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/8332752.stm

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_55ZdsfNqlI[/youtube]
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #8242 on: October 30, 2009, 04:55:25 am »
I found this on the bbc website:

Ledger's last music video online

The last music video directed by Heath Ledger before his death has been posted on website YouTube.

The actor directed a video of the track Cause An Effect by London-born rapper No Fixed Abode shortly before starring in The Dark Knight in 2008.

Ledger made the three-and-a-half minute film in his garage in Sydney, Australia, with a single camera.

The actor had previously created videos for guitarist Ben Drake and rock band Modest Mouse.

It is believed the Cause An Effect video is the last project Ledger had complete creative control over.

No Fixed Abode frontman N'FA, who was one of the actor's close childhood friends, said: "The idea was to keep it very artistic which is what we did.

"Heath directed really well and I know that Heath was happy with the work.

"Every day I count my blessings that I got to have him direct this piece of art."

Ledger died following an accidental overdose of prescription drugs in January 2008.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/8332752.stm

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_55ZdsfNqlI[/youtube]

Hi Fabienne, thanks for posting the YouTube link.  The last time I checked, it wasn't on YouTube yet, but was and is viewable on The Masses site.  This video came out a while before Heath died, as well as the other video he did for N'fa Forster.  (Ironically, in a fit of facebook paranoia, I just removed N'fa as a facebook friend tonight, deciding to only keep people I really know.  But we were facebook friends for about a year, since he accepted my friend request.  Diana Ossana is the only celebrity-type person I'm keeping, because I inherently trust her.)

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #8243 on: October 30, 2009, 07:39:26 am »
A while ago on this thread we discussed James Gordon-Levitt and his latest movie "(500) days of summer". I just watched it and it was good. Quite a fresh and unique take on the overused romantic-comedy genre. Both leads were very good too.
James´s resemblance with Heath, often felt a bit uncanny though. James´s looks exactly like Heath did in Two Hands. And sometimes the voice is very similar too.
There were numerable times that I gasped. It was a weird experience.
But I recommend the movie, very clever and sweet.

Strange! I wathced "500 Days" last week too and I was thinking to myself that Jg-L looked less like Heath than I had expected! (But Two Hands is the only Heath film - well, that and Imaginarium - that I haven't watched yet.

I agree with the recommendation of 500 days, though. It grew on me after I'd watched it, and made me think.

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #8244 on: October 30, 2009, 07:48:09 am »
Anyway, I found this fascinating (albeit a bit creepy) avatar.

I've been staring at this for the longest time. It seems to me that it shows how gaunt he became after the TDK filming wrapped...  :-\ Because the image of Heath that they've used was taken a fairly short time before he passed, wasn't it?

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #8245 on: November 02, 2009, 01:50:15 am »
Good morning Heathens :)

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #8246 on: November 02, 2009, 02:55:28 am »
Good morning!

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #8247 on: November 05, 2009, 01:45:05 am »

Offline Sophia

• Your elbows, try to lick them
« Reply #8248 on: November 05, 2009, 06:00:21 pm »

i wish my "Spook" eyebrowes would look like that, so hot and drowning. 

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
« Reply #8249 on: November 05, 2009, 06:02:46 pm »
I love that pic too. His eyes, the eyebrows, the freckles.....beautiful