Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3747443 times)

Offline sel

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Love is a force of nature
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #8330 on: December 15, 2009, 05:13:16 am »
I think I'm in a small minority here, but LOD Heath is some of my favorite Heath.

You're not! I do like  LOD Heath, it is yet another example of his incredible versatility.
BbM, I swear

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #8331 on: December 15, 2009, 06:43:51 am »
You're not! I do like  LOD Heath, it is yet another example of his incredible versatility.

Then I think you and I are in a small minority, sel.  :)

Offline Mandy21

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #8332 on: December 15, 2009, 03:51:10 pm »
Count me in on that minority as well, ladies.  LOD is quite possibly my number 2 fave of Heath's.  The "Maggie May" scene and the one where he's on the rooftop with a bottle just give me chills.  Fiona and I argued about this -- as much as she loves Heath more than anyone I've ever known, she just couldn't get past the fake teeth long enough to appreciate the performance.  Even if you put aside Heath's performance in that flick, it was still a great movie.  Emile Hirsch, I believe, is a mesmerizing actor, and he's going to do great things.  He won my heart with "Into the Wild".  Reminds me a bit of Heath.

So count me in to the LOD lovefest!
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #8333 on: December 16, 2009, 02:14:44 am »
Good morning Heathens :)

bnonus for the Heath-in-Dogtown lovers, Emile Hirsch lovers and Maggie May lovers :).
I also love the Maggie May scene in LOD.

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #8334 on: December 16, 2009, 02:29:06 am »
Count me in on that minority as well, ladies.  LOD is quite possibly my number 2 fave of Heath's.  The "Maggie May" scene and the one where he's on the rooftop with a bottle just give me chills.  

Okay, not quite as tiny a minority as I thought.  Agreed on the Maggie May scene.  BBM wasn't his first great silent acting.

Thanks for the photos, Chrissi!

Offline Mandy21

« Reply #8335 on: December 16, 2009, 12:46:59 pm »
Chrissie, you just made my day.  Can't decide which of those two pics I like best, so I'll have to alternate them daily as my computer wallpaper to gaze at.  THANK U!
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline optom3

« Reply #8336 on: December 17, 2009, 03:13:19 pm »
Oh no, the only Heath I am not in love with !!! Actually when I can't see the teeth it's OK ,but those teeth just kill me !!!!

Offline Mandy21

« Reply #8337 on: December 17, 2009, 04:22:03 pm »
I'm giggling now, cause I just KNEW Fi would have something to say about those teeth...

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 04:50:47 pm by Mandy21 »
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline MilAn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #8338 on: December 19, 2009, 09:00:50 am »
Washington: Johnny Depp has said he's privileged to play the role originally meant for Heath Ledger in new movie The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus.

Ledger had passed away due to an accidental drug overdose in January 2008, halfway through the filming.

"Though the circumstances of my involvement are extremely heartrending and unbelievably sad, I feel privileged to have been asked aboard to stand in on behalf of dear Heath...," Contactmusic quoted him as telling Moviefone.com.

He added: "He was the only player out there breathing heavy down the back of every established actor's neck with a thundering and ungovernable talent that came up on you quick, hissing rather mischievously with that cheeky grin, 'Hey... get on out of my way boys, I'm coming through!' And does he ever!"

An ensemble cast of Jude Law, Colin Farrell and Depp has filled in Ledger's shoes for the film

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_johnny-depp-privileged-to-replace-heath-ledger-in-new-film_1325036

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #8339 on: December 19, 2009, 11:50:36 am »
Have a nice weekend Heathens :)

Not my fav pic of the shot, but still very lovely (and not already posted a dozen times, lol)