Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3699744 times)

Offline trekfan

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Their Love Will Live Forever!
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #8860 on: March 01, 2012, 01:27:12 am »

Offline trekfan

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Their Love Will Live Forever!
« Reply #8861 on: March 01, 2012, 01:28:13 am »
Isn't this one creepy,  I mean I know Heath is under this makeup but I can't find him.  All I see is the creepy, maniacal, leer of the Joker. I'm getting scared!  :o

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #8862 on: March 01, 2012, 01:57:38 am »
Wow, Linda. They were all NTM. :)
Thanks for sharing! :-*

Isn't this one creepy,  I mean I know Heath is under this makeup but I can't find him.  All I see is the creepy, maniacal, leer of the Joker. I'm getting scared!  :o

Why so serious? ;)

I find the character of the Joker totally fascinating. Hilarious, also a bit creepy, batshit crazy, sad, evil and a dozen other things. But despite being a murderous maniac, I like that funny part of him, can't help it.

I've always thought the Joker looks like a such a sad puppy in this scene.

Offline Mandy21

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #8863 on: March 14, 2012, 10:28:14 pm »
Okay, I finally figured out a way to show you Heathens this unbelievably eerie freeze-frame of JGL from the film 50/50.  My technologically-challenged self had been pondering how to do this for weeks, and I finally cracked it today.  I rented the movie again from Redbox, and at the 1 hr 24 min mark, I went forward and back at 1/8th speed until I finally got the image where he's crinkling his forehead just the tiniest bit, and I took my laptop with the webcam that I've never used in the two years I've had it, and I held it in my hands in front of the TV, and snapped a photo of that paused split second.  Then I emailed it to myself, and saved the jpg file to My Pictures, and have attached it via the Reply Additional Options.  Two of the folks over on the JGL thread thought it was Heath straight away.  Gives me chills looking at it.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 09:23:12 am by Mandy21 »
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #8864 on: March 15, 2012, 01:58:51 am »
Wow, you went through some pain to show us this picture. But you succeeded. Kudos and thank you! :)

That lopsided twitch of his mouth more than anything else make JGL look like Heath in this pic. I would have taken a double-take, too.

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #8865 on: March 20, 2012, 12:32:56 am »
Ingenious, Mandy, good job!  That is an eerie pic alright.  They must be from the same gene pool.  :P
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Mandy21

« Reply #8866 on: March 20, 2012, 07:35:23 am »
Thanks Chrissie and Meryl!  I wonder if JGL has even seen enough of Heath's work over the years, to appreciate the fact that sometimes he's just the"spittin' image" of our boy...

Guess it's still too soon for someone in Hollywood to propose a made-for-TV movie about Heath.  But I bet we can guess who the producers will approach first for the starring role.  ;)
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #8867 on: March 20, 2012, 09:02:23 am »
Who is JGL?
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline Mandy21

« Reply #8868 on: March 20, 2012, 11:24:25 am »
Hiya Sue!  The pic I posted above was of Joseph Gordon-Levitt, not Heath.  Is it possible you've not heard of him?  There's a JGL thread in Chez Tremblay.

Sidebar:  Did your son and wife arrive safely in Oz from Hanoi?
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline Kay-Nasty

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • "Just Sending Up A Prayer Of Thanks"
« Reply #8869 on: April 04, 2012, 04:25:09 am »
The resemblance is certainly uncanny, as I've always thought so. Also, James Franco occasionally gives off Heath vibes for me. But then again, I tend to see Heath mannerisms in a lot of people.  ;) I'll say to myself, oh that was a Heath shrug, or a Heath grimace, or a Heath glance....

Guess it's still too soon for someone in Hollywood to propose a made-for-TV movie about Heath. But I bet we can guess who the producers will approach first for the starring role.  ;)

JGL would be perfect, looks-wise, but he was only about 2 years younger than Heath when he passed.  :-\ But then again Heath never did look his age

"I never had money, and I was very happy without it. When I die, my money's not gonna come with me. My movies will live on - for people to judge what I was as a person."  ~Heath, I swear