Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3699876 times)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #1620 on: February 16, 2007, 11:54:06 am »
OMG Leslie! Where did you find this? 'Alma' look somewhat different, not as shy as in the movie.

www.findingbrokeback.com

It was supposed to be hanging on the wall in their apartment.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #1621 on: February 16, 2007, 12:19:09 pm »
My friends, check this out! The lost wedding portrait from Ennis's and Alma's wedding...

www.findingbrokeback.com

It was supposed to be hanging on the wall in their apartment.

L

:o Wow Leslie, that's totally cool! I never heard about a "lost" wedding portrait. Would you like to enlighten me?

And Fabienne is right. Alma does look different. Not shy at all, but even possessive ("Got him!") with this expression on her face and her hand up Ennis' sleeve.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1622 on: February 16, 2007, 12:45:36 pm »

:o Wow Leslie, that's totally cool! I never heard about a "lost" wedding portrait. Would you like to enlighten me?

And Fabienne is right. Alma does look different. Not shy at all, but even possessive ("Got him!") with this expression on her face and her hand up Ennis' sleeve.

If you recall, in the scene with Lureen and the new baby, there is a portrait of Lureen and Jack, from the day they met at the rodeo, on the bedside table. Similarly, the props department created a wedding portrait of Ennis and Alma and it hung on the wall the in their apartment. Any scenes where the portrait was seen, however, got cut from the final movie, so it was, in essence, "lost." The findingbrokeback folks have series of photos about how the apartment was created for the movie, and the picture of the picture on the wall is included in that group.

This picture inspired my drabble for today, btw. For any Heathens who haven't visited yet, I highly recommmend the ongoing Bettermost Drabblefest, over on the fanfiction board!

Leslie

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1623 on: February 16, 2007, 03:34:40 pm »
Lucise, have you the pic from Heath to lie with a cowboyhat? I don't know this pic! Can you post it for me?

Salut Miriam! 
That picture with Heath lying down with the cowboy hat is one I 'engineered' (i.e. it was not originally Heath)  :)
Glad you liked it!  ;)

My friends, check this out! The lost wedding portrait from Ennis's and Alma's wedding...

Cool wedding pic, Leslie!  :)

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #1624 on: February 16, 2007, 09:14:53 pm »
Leslie, I thought there was nothing new under the sun when it came to this movie, but you proved me wrong.  Thank you for that awesome picture!  :-*
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1625 on: February 16, 2007, 09:53:24 pm »
Leslie, I thought there was nothing new under the sun when it came to this movie, but you proved me wrong.  Thank you for that awesome picture!  :-*

I was blown away when I discovered it today, and it inspired two drabbles. Please read them...and, gah, what a picture.

L

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #1626 on: February 17, 2007, 08:40:28 am »
Like Meryl, I can't believe that I never heard about it until yesterday. After almost one year there are still new things to explore. What a great movie.

I was blown away when I discovered it today, and it inspired two drabbles. Please read them...and, gah, what a picture.

L

I will Leslie. I've been absent from the drablefest for some days and now am chatching up.

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #1627 on: February 19, 2007, 11:24:05 pm »
libertyangel and Leslie, thank you for your revelatory pictures, each in their own way.

Offline libertyangel

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • pour toujours...
« Reply #1628 on: February 20, 2007, 04:01:10 pm »
Hello!
Do you know the movie The Lords Of Dogtown? I've seen this movie at Sunday, and I was realy surprise to see Heathbaby in this role, but he is a great actor! Bravo!

I find many pic of this movie! Can I post this pics in this thead?

Okay, here's one of this!

Offline Cameron

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1629 on: February 20, 2007, 08:41:32 pm »
How about another Heath in pj's?