Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3704688 times)

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #1630 on: February 21, 2007, 12:24:35 am »
Thank You libertyangel, that LOD shot is one of my favorite scenes from that movie--I just melt when he tells Jay, "your Momma's gotta eat." great stuff.!!very nice cap.

and of course when he sings 'Maggie May' sort of makes my day too.

Offline Überlibran

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1631 on: February 24, 2007, 03:29:50 pm »
I heard on another board that the Independent Spirit Awards on IFC are today and there's a possibility of a Heath sighting there. Seeing as I'm never above begging (where Heath is concerned anyway ;)) if anybody happens to get screenshots, would you mind posting them here? I don't have the channel on my cable line-up, unfortunately.
One must talk, talk, talk - it is only by talking that we shall caper upon the summit; otherwise the mountains will overshadow us.

http://users.livejournal.com/_sepia

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1632 on: February 25, 2007, 01:26:05 am »
there was 1 short sighting of them going into the ceremony, and one slightly longer one during the ending credits-and of course the writing is all over them-that was taped before the ceremony.
there are loads of pictures up already at HLC gallery, and a few on DC too.
He looks great---except he has his sunglasses on in almost every picture so that is bummer---but he has on a great suit, and a moustache with a very small tuft of a goatee.
Michelle has cut her hair very short, and looks great.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #1633 on: February 25, 2007, 08:35:17 am »
there was 1 short sighting of them going into the ceremony, and one slightly longer one during the ending credits-and of course the writing is all over them-that was taped before the ceremony.
He looks great---except he has his sunglasses on in almost every picture so that is bummer---but he has on a great suit, and a moustache with a very small tuft of a goatee.

Thank you ranchgal.
Here's the link to the gallery:
http://www.heathledgercentral.com/gallery1/thumbnails.php?album=252

Have you noticed Michelle's high heels? OMG, I couldn't walk one step in such shoes  :P. And she still looks small beside Heath.

I like this pic. Although you can can see only half of his face (darned sun glasses), he genuinely seems to like what he sees. And Michelle really looks good with the short hair.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 08:39:21 am by Penthesilea »

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #1634 on: February 25, 2007, 08:45:29 am »
One of the few pics without sunglasses. This pic has a special appeal to me.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1635 on: February 25, 2007, 08:49:07 am »
Anyone want to venture a guess that Michelle is pregnant? The shapelessness of the empire waist on that dress just gives me pause. They have said they want lots of kids (6, in one interview). Matilda is 18 months now...another baby in 6 months or so would two years' spacing between them. Hmmmm....

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1636 on: February 25, 2007, 08:51:59 am »
It may be, but I think she has several projects still in pre-production, so am not really thinking it, till they actually say so.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #1637 on: February 25, 2007, 09:08:18 am »
Anyone want to venture a guess that Michelle is pregnant? The shapelessness of the empire waist on that dress just gives me pause. They have said they want lots of kids (6, in one interview). Matilda is 18 months now...another baby in 6 months or so would two years' spacing between them. Hmmmm....

L

That dress made me think the same. In some pics, you can clearly see it's shorter in the front than at her backside. Maybe it is tailored that way *shrugs*

BTW, there are also pics of the event, and of Heath and Michelle, on gettyimages.com. Most of them are also on HLC and they have those ugly watermarks. But still worth a look.

Offline Überlibran

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1638 on: February 25, 2007, 02:24:14 pm »

Thanks for the heads up, Ranchgal. The pics are fantastic. I didn't realize Michelle had gotten her hair cut recently - it's cute. She looks quite pixie-ish, a little Mia Farrow-like. And Heath looks good in the vest/jacket combo, and with the shirttails sticking out, no less  ;D. That's our boy. But I don't like the Wayfarer sunglasses on him... they're way too harsh for his beautiful face...and well, I guess I'm biased since I'm not a fan of Wayfarers period. I hope they're not coming back in style!
One must talk, talk, talk - it is only by talking that we shall caper upon the summit; otherwise the mountains will overshadow us.

http://users.livejournal.com/_sepia

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1639 on: February 25, 2007, 03:23:11 pm »
People wearing sunglasses indoors and/or at night always make me think they are drug addicts. I wish he'd lose the glasses, period.

And if those are shirt tails, why does the shirt look like it's tucked in the front?

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!