Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3699733 times)

moremojo

Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #110 on: May 16, 2006, 10:25:01 am »
Here's a photo I haven't seen before..amazingly!

Cute...very cute! GQ Heath! Thanks for posting this, Leslie; this one's new for me, as well.

:)
Cheers,
Scott
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 07:41:30 pm by moremojo »

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #111 on: May 16, 2006, 11:32:04 am »
Very cute, though I'll admit that sometimes it feels a little uncomfortable lusting after a teenager, or almost teenager. I'm glad he looks older now, so that even though technically he is (mumble mumble) years younger than me, it's not quite so obvious. Believe me, I would still drool over him if he looked like Ennis does at 39!

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #112 on: May 16, 2006, 11:57:12 am »
Thanks, Elle, for the confirmation of the Heath teeth!  ;D

Wow, I hope "A Knight's Tale" shows up on cable soon.  Looks like some high class entertainment, Heath-wise.  ;)

Leslie, thanks for that lovely pic.  :-*
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #113 on: May 16, 2006, 11:31:17 pm »
I love it too when he dances! Heath dances in a lot of his films. He also humms or sings in many films. I made a whole statistic once on TOB, but I guess it's gone by now..

What movies does he dance and/or sing and/or hum in?

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #114 on: May 17, 2006, 12:04:58 am »
He sings and dances in A Knight's Tale, sings and dances in 10 Things I Hate About You, makes me sing and dance in Casanova...

O0

Heathen

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #115 on: May 17, 2006, 03:04:57 am »
Very cute, though I'll admit that sometimes it feels a little uncomfortable lusting after a teenager, or almost teenager. I'm glad he looks older now, so that even though technically he is (mumble mumble) years younger than me, it's not quite so obvious. Believe me, I would still drool over him if he looked like Ennis does at 39!

That's just the way I feel, too  :). I like Heath more in the more recent pictures, where he looks more mature. I'm too old to be excited about a teenager.

And I like the way he often manages to look somehow "ragged" and uncombed. Someone recommended to give him a brush - how can you dare LOL  ::) ? I love this hairstyle (if you can call it a "style" at all *g*). Makes me wanna tousle it.
Even when he dresses up with a jacket, he still manages to not look well-dressed. His jackets are mostly a size too small. And, to make it worse, he closes only the topmost button, the fabric tautening above his chest. Is this the Aussie way (or the American way) to wear a jacket? I've never seen anybody wearing a jacket this way. But plenty of pics of Heath like this (I'll attach one). Maybe it's just the Heath-way to wear jackets  :) . Someway funny to spend XX dollars for a jacket and then to buy it a size too small.
Anyway, he's adorable.

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #116 on: May 17, 2006, 07:35:19 pm »
Big or small, I just like the way he wears it!

Heathen

Offline henrypie

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #117 on: May 18, 2006, 09:52:56 am »
I'm a heretofore "I only like Heath as Ennis" type.  HOWEVER.  Some of these pictures got me going.  I like him older, more chiselled -- in fact the softer, younger Heath embarrasses me.  Kinda like soft young Cary Grant.  I have to look away.  But right now, age whatever-he-is, ooh-wee, I'm drinking him in.  And just think of how his angularity will increase with age!

moremojo

« Reply #118 on: May 18, 2006, 11:49:59 am »
I'm a heretofore "I only like Heath as Ennis" type.
I definitely like Heath BEST as Ennis. And somehow, I usually don't see much if any of Ennis when I see Heath outside the context of BBM. This is even true for Jack in regard to Jake, though to a less pronounced degree. Succinctly, I'm in love with Ennis and Jack, while I admire Heath and Jake, and then primarily as actors.

Scott
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 07:44:23 pm by moremojo »

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #119 on: May 18, 2006, 12:37:38 pm »
When I see young Heath, I think, Wow, I sure would have had a crush on him in high school. When I see older Heath, I think, Wow, I kind of have a crush on him now! Though mainly because he is so talented and seems to have a lot of intelligence and integrity. But when I see Ennis, I think, Wow, I am out-and-out in love!

I agree, Scott, if I didn't know Heath played Ennis I'm not sure I would even realize they were the same person. Jack and Jake I would have no trouble connecting.