Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3698979 times)

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #250 on: June 20, 2006, 03:53:49 pm »
Oh, he's purty, alright!

What a sweetie smile!

Tell you what, DeeDee--  instead of us traipsing back and forth between the Jake camp and the Heath camp through the underground tunnel, maybe we should just plant ourselves firmly in the middle--   centrally located, good views of both the boys--  we'll be sittin' pretty!  Double our pleasure.....double our fun......!   ;D
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #251 on: June 20, 2006, 04:04:33 pm »
Girl, you got yourself a deal!!
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #252 on: June 20, 2006, 04:05:56 pm »
Up close and personal ... ;D

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #253 on: June 20, 2006, 04:06:22 pm »
Oh, he's purty, alright!

What a sweetie smile!

This is "A Love Born From Steel" Ennis--the exact age when the story starts. I so love the way he looks here...
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #254 on: June 20, 2006, 04:44:21 pm »
Yeah, how come I never meet any 39-year-olds who look like that? Realistically, 27 is a bit young for me, so Heath himself may not be in my future, but I would consider 39 to be (just) inside my age range.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #255 on: June 20, 2006, 04:59:24 pm »
Barb mentioned this look on the "I love everything Ennis" thread and I like it very much, too (click to enlarge).

These eyes...*sigh*

« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 05:01:20 pm by Penthesilea »

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #256 on: June 20, 2006, 05:13:37 pm »
Yeah, how come I never meet any 39-year-olds who look like that? Realistically, 27 is a bit young for me, so Heath himself may not be in my future, but I would consider 39 to be (just) inside my age range.

Actually, in A Love Born From Steel they were 33.
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #257 on: June 20, 2006, 05:18:23 pm »
Oh, sorry Leslie. Well, I never meet any 33-year-olds who look like that, either. To be honest, I don't meet too many any men who look like Heath at any age.

I guess that would partly explain why he's the movie star and the men I meet are regular schlubs.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #258 on: June 20, 2006, 05:26:17 pm »
Oh, sorry Leslie. Well, I never meet any 33-year-olds who look like that, either. To be honest, I don't meet too many any men who look like Heath at any age.

I guess that would partly explain why he's the movie star and the men I meet are regular schlubs.

Yes, unfortunately. I have been going to alot of events lately--my son's high school graduation, for example--and I spend a lot of the time looking at the people in the crowd. I am amazed at just how many unattractive folks there are and I am hard pressed to find a good looking man or woman.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #259 on: June 21, 2006, 10:32:37 am »
Yes, unfortunately. I have been going to alot of events lately--my son's high school graduation, for example--and I spend a lot of the time looking at the people in the crowd. I am amazed at just how many unattractive folks there are and I am hard pressed to find a good looking man or woman.

Lincoln said something like God must love ordinary-looking people, He made so many of them!
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.