Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3699401 times)

vkm91941

Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #460 on: July 16, 2006, 10:11:29 am »

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #461 on: July 16, 2006, 10:13:44 am »

I wonder how old this picture is? Notice the piercing at the top of his ear. I haven't seen that one before.

Leslie
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #462 on: July 16, 2006, 11:13:46 am »

Courtney, is this one from a movie?  If yes, which one?  You may have seen it, but I've not yet had the opportunity (but tell me what it is and I'll remedy that!).  Or, is it a random photo shoot?  Heath leisurely picking flowers in his back yard while looking extree-e-emely handsome and sexy?  Come on, Court, tell!  I know you Heathens know all his looks from all his movies, but I've not seen very many of them yet.  I am in awe of his magnificent performance (and appeal) in BBM.  Which movie would you Heathens recommend for some pure Heathy sexiness?  ;D

Thank you!

Melinda

(Don't worry, Jake, a little Heath-lovin' on the side never hurt anything, right?  ;) )

« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 11:15:49 am by Sashca1007 »
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

vkm91941

« Reply #463 on: July 16, 2006, 02:24:37 pm »
Courtney, is this one from a movie?  If yes, which one?  You may have seen it, but I've not yet had the opportunity (but tell me what it is and I'll remedy that!).  Or, is it a random photo shoot?  Heath leisurely picking flowers in his back yard while looking extree-e-emely handsome and sexy?  Come on, Court, tell!  I know you Heathens know all his looks from all his movies, but I've not seen very many of them yet.  I am in awe of his magnificent performance (and appeal) in BBM.  Which movie would you Heathens recommend for some pure Heathy sexiness?  ;D

Thank you!

Melinda

(Don't worry, Jake, a little Heath-lovin' on the side never hurt anything, right?  ;) )

Hey Melinda,  That photo is from The Order but I don't remember him holding those flowers might be an outtake.  Gotta get my DVD out and see.

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #464 on: July 16, 2006, 02:52:40 pm »
Oh, thanks, Victoria!  I'd better check that one out!  I'm still open to suggestions about other Heath movies---  and, just to be clear, I don't mind if the movie itself is not that great....   um....  well, you know...   ;D   I watched the 'not even close to good' movie, 'Highway' more than once, just for the fun of seeing Jake, and especially Jake's interaction with Jared Leto! (Well, their characters, of course...  ;) )

??? ;D
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline cmr107

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Call me Courtney
« Reply #465 on: July 16, 2006, 05:31:32 pm »
I'm still open to suggestions about other Heath movies

I LOVE A Knight's Tale. It's fun and funny, and full of Heathy goodness.  ;)

And he dances!  ;D

Paul Bettany is also wonderful in it.

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #466 on: July 16, 2006, 05:53:36 pm »
10 Things I Hate About You is a teen movie, but I think it's a good one. I liked that movie before I liked Heath, but of course I was about 13 when it came out. He's young and gets to use his Australian accent.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #467 on: July 16, 2006, 05:57:01 pm »

More , more tasty young Heath ...  ;)

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #468 on: July 16, 2006, 06:07:33 pm »
I liked The Four Feathers also, but you may not like it if you don't like war movies.

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #469 on: July 16, 2006, 06:14:01 pm »
The Brothers Grimm was...weird...but I thought it was ok. I'm REALLY not picky about movies, so I'm probably not the best person to go making recommendations, but you asked about Heath movies. More pics don't hurt either.  ;)