Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3700415 times)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #560 on: July 19, 2006, 07:23:35 pm »
So between them and his hands and the rest of him, I guess I am just lost in Heathland.  Thank YOU for helping me stay there. ;D :laugh:

Okay, Ranchgal, you've given me the courage to ask for something I've wanted for a while -

You all, I have a Thing for Heath's hands and feet.  Could you intrepid Heathenographers find some pics of them big old appendages?  Hot, bothered, flustered, and hopeful all at once, Elle.

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #561 on: July 19, 2006, 07:25:08 pm »
And here's what I have for you, my Little Darlins, from a Lords of Dogtown make up test.  Enjoy!

Dang - I don't know why it's so tiny on here.  Any ideas, Everyone, on how to make it, you know, Bigger?

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #562 on: July 19, 2006, 09:08:13 pm »
Some more Heath/Jake B&W foto art ..  ;)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #563 on: July 19, 2006, 09:17:18 pm »
Another variation of 'the Love Story' ...  ;)

Offline Andrew

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #564 on: July 19, 2006, 09:43:46 pm »
And here's what I have for you, my Little Darlins, from a Lords of Dogtown make up test.  Enjoy!

Dang - I don't know why it's so tiny on here.  Any ideas, Everyone, on how to make it, you know, Bigger?

You can specify a wider width, Ellemeno, which will change the height too. 
After the IMG and before the right square bracket, add (no quotes) 'width=300' for example.  Preview before you post to see if that's big enough.  If you quote this reply and look in the post reply window at the IMG before the 'http' in the last line you will see what I mean.

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #565 on: July 19, 2006, 11:39:42 pm »
I have seen another photoshop version of the Love story too---only it has Jake upright in back of Heath and Heath is leaning back into jake--it is another really nice version to look at.   that whole idea is pretty good.

there is a tri picture back a few pages with Heath all curled up and the two smaller side picks have his bare feet showing!!

AAAIIIIEEEEE---MANPATCH!!! OMG do I love that cover of Heath with his manpatch starting to show!! I have the mag in color too, and never tire of looking at it--and with Jake added into it--WOW!!! GOODNESS it gets warm on this thread!!! LOL

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #566 on: July 20, 2006, 02:27:38 am »
Okay, Ranchgal, you've given me the courage to ask for something I've wanted for a while -

You all, I have a Thing for Heath's hands and feet.  Could you intrepid Heathenographers find some pics of them big old appendages?  Hot, bothered, flustered, and hopeful all at once, Elle.

;D ;D ::)   You like these, dontcha, Elle?   ;)
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #567 on: July 20, 2006, 04:35:16 am »
[Elle hurries out of the kitchen, wiping hands on back of shirt, lookin for some privacy with her new postcard.]

Thanks Pea!!

Offline David

« Reply #568 on: July 20, 2006, 08:03:26 am »

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #569 on: July 20, 2006, 10:41:39 am »
[Elle hurries out of the kitchen, wiping hands on back of shirt, lookin for some privacy with her new postcard.]

Thanks Pea!!

Heeheeeee...  :laugh: Ellemeno-Pea, yer too much for me!  I can SO picture you goin' through that doorway, wiping your hands on your shirt!

Let's take another, closer look at:

(I am totally with you on this...  I love the lucious limbs of our boys.)  :o ;)
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."