Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3704261 times)

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Bork bork bork
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #8850 on: January 22, 2012, 07:21:07 pm »
((((((RouxB)))))))

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #8851 on: January 22, 2012, 08:20:16 pm »
Hey Janice, long time no see!

Time heals. I am nowhere near the sobbing mess that I was in 2008-time does a pretty good job of distancing you. He was just the start of some heavy losses for me in the last few years and it all settled in grief over him. Mostly he and I have made our peace, mostly.

{{{{{{{{{ROUXB}}}}}}}}

So sorry that you are still in such pain lil darlin.  You have so much to be happy about in his rememberance.  I hope that you can get your true healing in time.  I know how hard that can be.
We all do so feel the pain too.  Maybe not as deeply as you.  But, we do understand.  It was such
an awful thing.  Such a great waste.  I often wonder, if he may have had walking pneumonia, all
those weeks before.  I suppose that it would have been detected.  I do still speculate.  

Be sure and get the pneumonia shot.  Everyone should.  It is so deadly.  It is doing in the very
young, as much as the older folks.  I can not express that enough.  Very important.

Heathen

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #8852 on: January 22, 2012, 08:22:14 pm »
((((((RouxB)))))))

Hey Sonja-

I am doing just fine today-donuts have mystical healing properties!

Heathen

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #8853 on: January 23, 2012, 02:03:26 pm »
Hey Sonja-

I am doing just fine today-donuts have mystical healing properties!

;D :-*

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline Mandy21

« Reply #8854 on: February 20, 2012, 01:32:06 pm »
In the film "50/50" starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt, there's a moment at the 1:24 mark where JGL is getting out of his buddy Kyle's (Seth Rogen) car to go into the hospital for surgery to remove a tumor.  As he's exiting the passenger side of the car and leaning back in to talk to Kyle, he has a wooly striped cap on, and there's several seconds where I swear Heath came back to life.  Does anyone know how to find those few seconds on the Internet somehow and post it?  Heath fans will know exactly the seconds that I'm talking about.  If not, check it out and be sure to pay attention at the 1:24 mark.  I cried like a baby.

(cross-posted on JGL JGL JGL)
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #8855 on: February 20, 2012, 02:34:40 pm »
In the film "50/50" starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt, there's a moment at the 1:24 mark where JGL is getting out of his buddy Kyle's (Seth Rogen) car to go into the hospital for surgery to remove a tumor.  As he's exiting the passenger side of the car and leaning back in to talk to Kyle, he has a wooly striped cap on, and there's several seconds where I swear Heath came back to life.  Does anyone know how to find those few seconds on the Internet somehow and post it?  Heath fans will know exactly the seconds that I'm talking about.  If not, check it out and be sure to pay attention at the 1:24 mark.  I cried like a baby.

(cross-posted on JGL JGL JGL)

You can always try youtube.

I cried like a baby.

(((Many)))

I have several movies with JGL in them. I like the guy, I'd like to watch his movies. But in the end, I never do.

I once came into the living room when hubby was checking movies to see if they had recored correctly. I walked in on a scene with JGL in a car by night. That was pretty much a shock because for a split second, I also thought it was Heath. :-\

I almost feel for the guy. He seems to be a real nice person, and a good actor. I think he deserves to be appreciated for himself, that's another reason why I put off watching his movies.

Offline Mandy21

« Reply #8856 on: February 20, 2012, 03:32:02 pm »
Hi Chrissie, I only have a dial-up connection, not high-speed, so I can't view YouTube videos.  But I've seen before on here that other people can go to some site and pull up exact still frames of scenes from movies.  I just can't remember what that doggone site is.  In a few of his films, he actually manages to look a lot less like Heath.  What are the movies you have?  I can probably tell you if they're safe to watch. >:(
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline trekfan

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Their Love Will Live Forever!
« Reply #8857 on: March 01, 2012, 01:24:33 am »
I know it's been a while since I've posted here.  I thought I'd share some Heath pics I just discovered today

John Caglione Jr was the makeup artist on TDK.   He released these photos of Heath as the Joker.  They were taken on the last da of shooting.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/debbiedowner/news/?a=55502

Offline trekfan

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #8858 on: March 01, 2012, 01:24:49 am »

Offline trekfan

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #8859 on: March 01, 2012, 01:25:06 am »