Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3699880 times)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #690 on: July 23, 2006, 02:09:42 pm »

No, unfortunately he hasn't quit, and neither has Michelle---have it on good authority that he only gave it up temporarily, and never really intended to quit permanently, though for the life of me I couldn't tell you why.  I wish it was true.

He said in the Rolling Stone interview that he quit. Ranch...what's this additional source of information?

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #691 on: July 23, 2006, 05:11:02 pm »
He said in the Rolling Stone interview that he quit. Ranch...what's this additional source of information?

L

The webmistress of Heathledger.com,(Theresa) runs the forum over there, and Heath is a personal friend of both hers and her daughter, and he actually posts over there in a special thread, once in awhile for all his fans--He just made an appearance at a play she was producing as a guest in the audience--she told me, after I read the same article and said the very same thing that I was glad, that he was at her house within the last few months, and was smoking after dinner---so that was only a temporary pause in his habit, and has been smoking again since around Oscar time.

And in truth, though I don't care for smoking myself, I don't have the right to judge anyone else's bad habits, cause I have enough of my own---but I did want you to be aware of the truth.    Smoking is one of those usually doesn't work the first time you try to quit habits, I have two brother in law s that each have quit at least twice before and are back at it again as I type this.  It is a bummer.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 05:22:18 pm by ranchgal »

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #692 on: July 23, 2006, 08:04:52 pm »
I posted these on the Jake thread, so gotta add'em here...
(more fan art)..

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #693 on: July 23, 2006, 08:05:44 pm »
Some BBM fan art...

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #694 on: July 23, 2006, 08:06:28 pm »
One more (its abit big..scroll -->)  ;)

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #695 on: July 23, 2006, 08:19:16 pm »
thank you, not only do I love Ennis/Heath but I covet that big bay horse he rides---wonderful useful looking animal--and I wish I owned him.  My own very similar to that bay horse is 24 now, and won't be with us much longer I fear, he is still in good shape for his age, but can't chase cows anymore, and his back muscles are failing and he is getting that scrunched swayback look, and sometimes it almost makes me cry.
ANd when I see a horse looking how he used to look---especially with Ennis on board--well I just get misty.

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #696 on: July 25, 2006, 12:15:55 am »
I look at those "boys to men" and get a whole different perspective on Ennis and Jack. That picture captures the story for me-2 young boys just coming into themselves. Scared, excited, unsure. Thanks for that Milli!

Heathen

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #697 on: July 25, 2006, 01:26:10 am »

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #698 on: July 25, 2006, 01:27:43 am »

Offline cmr107