Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3700140 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #900 on: August 14, 2006, 11:45:38 am »
Part 5:  Afterglow ...

moremojo

« Reply #901 on: August 14, 2006, 06:18:37 pm »
When I first saw this my heart about exploded through my chest-could it be true?! No, it couldn't. What a foul trick to play on a sistah!

I'm sure you've all seen this lovely photo manipulation but greatness bears repeating.

Ohh MY! This nifty little photo-manipulation encapsulates a certain BBM fantasy of mine--that Heath, in the course of making the picture, succumbed to Jake's ineffable charms, and the two men wrapped the movie coming out as Hollywood's newest and brightest same-sex couple! Jack and Ennis, given new life (nay, immortality) through the example of Jake and Heath, hand in hand and heart to heart, forever...

:P
Scott
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 08:31:05 pm by moremojo »

Offline coffeecat33

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #902 on: August 14, 2006, 06:39:36 pm »
This is a real photo - it is not photo art! (But it would be great if they were moved a little closer together!!)  ;) cc33

"Heath, I want to kiss you so bad that I can hardly stand it."

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #903 on: August 14, 2006, 09:13:44 pm »
I want to be the chocolate creme filling in that vanilla sandwich cookie!

O0

Heathen

vkm91941

« Reply #904 on: August 14, 2006, 09:57:30 pm »
Ohh MY! This nifty little photo-manipulation encapsulates a certain BBM fantasy of mine--that Heath, in the course of making the picture, succumbed to Jake's ineffable charms, and the two men wrapped the movie coming out as Hollywood's newest and brightest same-sex couple! Jack and Ennis, given new life (nay, immortality) through the example of Jake and Heath, hand in hand and heart to heart, forever...

:P
Scott M.

Scott you big romantic you!  :-*  Love it!

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #905 on: August 15, 2006, 02:20:41 pm »
Heath update:

Die Rollen im Sequel zu „Batman Begins“ sind heiß begehrt unter den Stars. Freuen darf sich Heath Ledger, der den Bösewicht Joker spielen wird.
Heath Ledger hat das Rennen gemacht:
Zwar wollten auch die Kollegen Steve Buscemi, Mark Hamill, Paul Bettany und Robin Williams die Rolle des fiesen Clowns. Doch Batman-Regisseur Christopher Nolan hat sich am Ende für den 27-jährigen Australier entschieden.
Auch Ledgers „Brokeback Mountain“-Partner Jake Gyllenhaal ist im Gespräch für die Besetzung des neuen Batman-Films: Er konkurriert mit Guy Pearce und Hugh Jackman um die Rolle des Twoface.
Batman selbst soll weiterhin von Christian Bale gespielt werden. Ein Wiedersehen gibt es auch mit Michael Caine als Alfred und Morgan Freeman als Lucius Fox.

Die Rolle von Batmans Jugendfreundin Rachel wird neu besetzt: Katie Holmes fliegt aus dem Cast. Angeblich haben die Produzenten ihre ewigen Cruise- und Scientology-Allüren satt.
Oder wird der weibliche Part kurzerhand ganz gestrichen?
Wenn neben Heath Ledger wirklich auch Jake Gyllenhaal mitspielt, verführen die beiden Batman vielleicht zu einem flotten Dreier!? Die nächste Oscar-Verleihung braucht schließlich noch einen Skandal …

Foto: DVD-Cover „Ritter aus Leidenschaft“

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #906 on: August 16, 2006, 08:18:31 am »
I am a little disappointed in our man Heath and this somewhat infantile display of behavior. Supposedly this was taken in Mexico. It looks like he is still growing the ZZTop beard for the Bob Dylan movie. I wonder what the note says?

People want to weigh in on Michelle's bathing suit? Personally, I think it is sorta cute but then, I have never been a big fan of bikinis.

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline opinionista

« Reply #907 on: August 16, 2006, 08:39:06 am »
I am a little disappointed in our man Heath and this somewhat infantile display of behavior. Supposedly this was taken in Mexico. It looks like he is still growing the ZZTop beard for the Bob Dylan movie. I wonder what the note says?

People want to weigh in on Michelle's bathing suit? Personally, I think it is sorta cute but then, I have never been a big fan of bikinis.

I have to say that I don't really blame them. They must be sick of having papparazzis stalking them everywhere. As for Michelle's bathing suit, I wouldn't wear it, but doesn't look bad.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline tamarack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #908 on: August 16, 2006, 01:01:51 pm »
I'm going to agree with opinionista on this one. Michelle and Heath are going to have to do a lot more to a papparazzi than give them the finger to offend my sensibilities. It won't even cross my mind while I'm watching Ned Kelly tonight!  ;) (Thank you, Amazon Marketplace!)

As for the bathing suit, I think it's very appropriate for a young mother (did I date myself enough with that comment?!) But if Heath asks, I'll suggest that he cut about 8" off of his pants.

Speaking of 8 inches, has anyone else noticed that in Lords of Dogtown, on the DVD with the added material (and I'm wondering if it is maybe in the uncut version of the DVD in the movie itself), there is a quick scene with Heath walking toward the camera with some jeans on that have some rips on the right hand side rather high up on his thigh. It is very quick, and then it seems that the jeans he has on don't have the rips, which may be due to the fact that there is **something** showing through the rip that I don't believe is the skin on his thigh.  ::)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #909 on: August 16, 2006, 01:26:16 pm »
It's not so much that my sensibilities are offended, I just think this is a bit immature. But I can also understand how someone can be driven to act this way.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!