Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3700558 times)

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #1070 on: September 04, 2006, 03:54:28 am »
Elle, I don't see the pictures in any of your posts here  :(
Only little white boxes whith a red X in it. How about others? Can you see the pics?
The link doesn't work for me either. It's 404ing.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 03:56:11 am by Penthesilea »

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #1071 on: September 04, 2006, 03:57:04 am »
More from A Knight's Tale

« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 11:47:44 am by Ellemeno »

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #1072 on: September 04, 2006, 04:03:58 am »
Elle, I don't see the pictures in any of your posts here  :(
Only little white boxes whith a red X in it. How about others? Can you see the pics?
The link doesn't work for me either. It's 404ing.

Dang.  I can see them fine, I wonder why you can't.  Hm.  Thanks for telling me.  I'll stop posting for now.

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1073 on: September 04, 2006, 07:17:56 am »
Dang.  I can see them fine, I wonder why you can't.  Hm.  Thanks for telling me.  I'll stop posting for now.

I can't see the pictures either Elle.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

mvansand76

« Reply #1074 on: September 04, 2006, 08:22:37 am »
This is the first time for me to post here, because I am really more a Jake-person... ;) But I had to post this somewhere, so why not here?

I work as a translator and editor for a market research company that works for food companies and today I was proofreading a document about mineral water and in the data collection and selection criteria of the respondents section she had written:

All have bought and consumed mineral water in-home during the last 3 months (watch out, there was a heath wave during this period)

Cute huh?

:-*

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #1075 on: September 04, 2006, 11:26:07 am »
heath wave

Over on the "Report your use of Brokieisms in real life thread" in the Open Forum, people have reported doing this very mistake.  Are you able to ask the person who wrote that if she is One Of Us?

mvansand76

« Reply #1076 on: September 04, 2006, 11:32:04 am »
Over on the "Report your use of Brokieisms in real life thread" in the Open Forum, people have reported doing this very mistake.  Are you able to ask the person who wrote that if she is One Of Us?

I can safely say she is not...

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #1077 on: September 04, 2006, 11:52:06 am »
I can't see the pictures either Elle.

How about now?  I went and worked on it.  Are there any you still can't see?

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #1078 on: September 04, 2006, 12:00:03 pm »
How about now?  I went and worked on it.  Are there any you still can't see?

I can see all of them. The ones in #1072 weren't there at first, but then when I went to post they appeared on the reply page, and now they're on the regular page, too. Very nice! I can't say I've ogled a teenager this much since I was ... well, in my 20s at least (blushing smiley, where ARE you?!).

BTW, a couple of days ago I bought an ice cream bar in a convenience store. As I made my selection, it occurred to me that whenever possible, I will always choose Heath. (Unfortunately, in that case there weren't any and I had to settle for Klondike.)

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #1079 on: September 04, 2006, 12:11:09 pm »
I can see all of them. The ones in #1072 weren't there at first, but then when I went to post they appeared on the reply page, and now they're on the regular page, too. Very nice! I can't say I've ogled a teenager this much since I was ... well, in my 20s at least (blushing smiley, where ARE you?!).

BTW, a couple of days ago I bought an ice cream bar in a convenience store. As I made my selection, it occurred to me that whenever possible, I will always choose Heath. (Unfortunately, in that case there weren't any and I had to settle for Klondike.)

I think that's because I was still working on it then.  BTW, you all know I'm a devoted Heathen, but when you take the girls into town for an ice cream, there's nothin' wrong, AT all, with gettin' 'em a Klondike Bar. :)