Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3701332 times)

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #1140 on: September 19, 2006, 10:26:03 pm »
Theresa just put  up a wonderful interview on HLC that is Heath describing Ned Kelly, and his facial hair there makes me want to reach out and stroke his cheek--it is interesting.

Also put up that Heath visited her ATTMC website forum and posted a thank you to everyone who is helping the Movie hopefully go to wider distribution--it is in the Special Announcements Section, titled thread--"Thought I would visit and have a Walkabout"
HAL(Heath Andrew Ledger)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 10:32:46 am by ranchgal »

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1141 on: September 21, 2006, 08:54:28 am »
Theresa just put  up a wonderful interview on HLC that is Heath describing Ned Kelly, and his facial hair there makes me want to reach out and stroke his cheek--it is interesting.

Also put up that Heath visited her ATTMC website forum and posted a thank you to everyone who is helping the Movie hopefully go to wider distribution--it is in the Special Announcements Section, titled thread--"Thought I would visit and have a Walkabout"
HAL(Heath Allen Ledger)

Here's a link to the post:

http://candythemovie2006.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=586
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

yb

« Reply #1142 on: September 21, 2006, 09:11:21 am »
Eh, Heath's middle name is 'Andrew'.

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1143 on: September 21, 2006, 10:33:40 am »
thanks for the correction,  Yes I knew that too, for as much stuff as I have on him, it is practically sacrilege!!!- ::)--just trying to read one thing and type another--should know I can't do two things at once when I am here.  Too easily distracted and my typing/finger coordination leaves a lot to be desired! LOL ;D
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 10:40:51 am by ranchgal »

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #1144 on: September 25, 2006, 02:31:11 am »
Just a quick note to say I still love Heath.  :)

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1145 on: September 25, 2006, 04:23:52 am »

I have just sneaked over her for a little minute to drop this gift off for you Heathens.  I found a 4 minute clip of the Toronto Film Festival in 2005 BBM premiere and your boy Heath is most interesting, and the close-up is yummy!!   :-* ;)   If I were a Heathen I would consider this AAAA++++ material, so here you go, enjoy!  Unfortunately it has to be downloaded, but IMO it is well worth if you are a Heathen.

J

Scroll down, it is the last one at the bottom of the page, under OTHER MEDIA:  Featurette Toronto Film Fest Press Conference

http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/trailers.php?id=1260
Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #1146 on: September 25, 2006, 05:28:31 am »
Scroll down, it is the last one at the bottom of the page, under OTHER MEDIA:  Featurette Toronto Film Fest Press Conference

Thanks.
Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me. It downloads, but doesn't work on my Media player  ???
Does anyone else have this problem?

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1147 on: September 25, 2006, 05:52:57 am »
Thanks.
Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me. It downloads, but doesn't work on my Media player  ???
Does anyone else have this problem?

Can you put Real Player on your computer?  It works with Real Player.

J
Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #1148 on: September 26, 2006, 02:06:19 am »
It works fine for me, thanks Jane, I'd never seen this.  But I don't think this is Toronto, for four reasons - Uno, there is Italian written on the wall behind them.  Due, because Ang is sitting there, and I remember seeing the Toronto Press Conference, and James Schamus talked to Ang from the dais over the phone, because Ang couldn't be there.  Tre, because Heath has his beautiful Italian look.  Quattro, because they are being more attentive and serious than I remember them being at the Toronto one.  What do others think?

yb

« Reply #1149 on: September 26, 2006, 02:30:36 am »
Elle
I have only watched the first few seconds but I think you're right.  Another evidence is Michelle was not there, she had only attended the Toronto one.