Author Topic: SO...who would ya'all like to see on the sexiest man ballot?  (Read 43146 times)

Offline starboardlight

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • nipith.com
Re: SO...who would ya'all like to see on the sexiest man ballot?
« Reply #130 on: May 08, 2006, 12:56:35 am »
here's one. Takeshi Kaneshiro is really hot in Asia right now. If you've seen House of Flying Daggers, you know what I'm talking about.
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #131 on: May 08, 2006, 02:04:26 am »
Hi star, I like him a lot.  ;D

vkm91941

« Reply #132 on: May 08, 2006, 02:15:05 am »
Thank you for posting the Bono pic Victoria!!! You picked a very good one. A very, very good one. Where do you all find these pictures!?? I know, the internet, but is there some great site for sexy man photos or do you have to go hunting?

I just google their name and then click images at the top of the page.  Usually you get pages and pages of pics and they all tell you how big they are so you know if you post them here as is.

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "Youth is wasted on the young..."
« Reply #133 on: May 08, 2006, 03:03:37 pm »
On the subject of Welsh hotties (Gruffud), how 'bout Jonathon Rhys Meyers (is that his last name?). He's a cutie. (The Governess w/Minnie Driver, Bend it like Beckham w/Keira Knightly, and Match Point, which I have not yet seen but want to, w/Scarlett Johansson, who used to date my cousin, as it happens. He's a musician, and he even wrote a song about her.)

I don't mean this in a rude way (and maybe you knew this) but JRM's Irish, which adds to his incredible gorgeousness...
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

Offline Shuggy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • 1964 - 2006
    • The Ataahua Shop
« Reply #134 on: May 09, 2006, 05:14:30 pm »
Ya mean this blond American guy?

Do you have the uncropped version of that picture?