Author Topic: SO...who would ya'all like to see on the sexiest man ballot?  (Read 43044 times)

rtprod

Re: SO...who would ya'all like to see on the sexiest man ballot?
« Reply #70 on: May 06, 2006, 04:07:24 am »
Ohh, there's another guy I'd like to add..the only guy that matters..but I can't...for a few reasons

b, I hear you, and I get you (lucky me).   :-*

Here's one sexy man (dontcha agree, rt?  )

Actually, not one--the only one to me.  (Phil, thanks for getting that chat function up and running) 

What was the phrase again, "Countless lives transformed"?

tehe....   ;)

There's someone else I'd like to post, but can't, but his hotness is here in spirit. 

Umm, am I being presumptuous here?  ;D

rt
« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 04:32:55 am by rtprod »

vkm91941

« Reply #71 on: May 06, 2006, 04:10:16 am »
OK got a few more to add 8)  Johnny Depp, Chris Meloni, Jason Patric, Julian Sands...

vkm91941

« Reply #72 on: May 06, 2006, 04:11:39 am »
And of course...Gabriel Byrne (who doesn't like their men erudite) and Brian Van Holt

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #73 on: May 06, 2006, 04:13:41 am »
Well all I know is my life has been transformed...by someone beyond my wildest expectations..someone who never fails to amaze me...a real friend who I can count on..I really couldn't ask for more than that.

vkm91941

« Reply #74 on: May 06, 2006, 04:21:38 am »
You guys are so sweet!  I've never seen rt but I'd put you both at the top any sexiest man list I came up with!   :-*

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #75 on: May 06, 2006, 05:06:56 am »
Oh no you don't you three!  Don't go turning this into NC19!  Take your hormones to by spare bedroom if ya don't mind!

LOL! Sorry Ray, what can I say? These guys kill me (in a good way, of course)! I can't help it! I blame them!

Well all I know is my life has been transformed...by someone beyond my wildest expectations..someone who never fails to amaze me...a real friend who I can count on..I really couldn't ask for more than that.

Awww, B, I didn't think you loved me THAT much  ;)
Nah.. Eye nose what you mean  :-*

RT: "Transformed" is the perfect word. I have been feeling just so very lucky lately to have met so many amazing people on here; truly, truly lucky. Love you all  :-* (or, y'all, right?  ;))

Vic: Oh, boy. RT's hot allright (of course B too, but you all know that already). It's just not fair really, such hotness being inaccessible to us women. That's it, I'm starting a riot.

:-* :-* :-*

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #76 on: May 06, 2006, 05:10:25 am »
PS. Vic, I lovvvvve Chris Meloni. I'm a HUGE Law & Order SVU fan! Remember him in Oz? Love him!

PPS. I found a pic of B & RT (teehee):

;)

*runs and hides*

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
« Reply #77 on: May 06, 2006, 06:26:08 am »
I've never seen rt but I'd put you both at the top any sexiest man list I came up with!   :-*

Oh Victoria, you got NO idea, mate.... *sheyne fans self.. dabs at drool spot on lower lip*  I'm with Mandy - having such inaccessible hotness at our - ahem - fingertips, is cruel!

OT: by the way, THANK YOU so much for your recommendation of "Truly Madly Deeply". Finally got to watching it the other day. Loved it. Loved it! Cried like a baby. And Alan Rickman is SO in danger of nudging Johnny Depp out of my 10 Hottest Men of All Time list..  ;D

Thanks again!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 06:28:53 am by hungry_hungryhippos »
Chut up!

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #78 on: May 06, 2006, 06:47:07 am »
I love that one, too, Sheyne.  And the movie's pretty damn good as well.
No more beans!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #79 on: May 06, 2006, 07:31:18 am »
I couldn't resist...

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!