Author Topic: Human Interest and Two Crows Joy by MadLori  (Read 312513 times)

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Human Interest and Two Crows Joy by MadLori
« Reply #130 on: January 20, 2007, 10:34:21 pm »
Heya,

I feel like I'm coming very late to this party.  I just spent a lot of the past week reading all of Human Interest and all of the entries for Two Crows of Joy... so clearly I'm more than hooked.  Can't wait to hear more about the situation with Ennis's brother.
 :)
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #131 on: January 21, 2007, 12:58:06 am »
Thank Goodness I stopped in here!! I have been checking ff.n for the updates-and would have missed the last two chapters--OMG--so glad the link was here for livejournal---guess I'll be checking there from now on.   thanks for updating in any case--I have been wondering what has been going on.

Spoilers:

;
;
;
;
;;
;
;
;
Very nice resolution to the vandalism problem, I am glad that Liz's plan worked so well.    Spooky though that they got so close to the house.
Also nice that Ennis tried to explain about the shirts to JR. very nice.  she may never be able to appreciate the feelings behind the story--but I sure do.
K.E.----omg--here we go again----I am glad that Ennis is not planning on hiding too long--but am very jumpy as to his reaction--maybe life has kicked him enough so he has developed some tolerance---I mean you have to learn to deal if you travel to all those trade shows, so maybe he is going to be some flexible???
I am also glad that Jack's family is getting better, and more together---things have a way of working out, esp now that they have found options that his father can actually live with.   Don't want anything more bad happening to his mom--seems like they have had their share, and the situation is keeping him apart from Ennis and that is never good---though I will say probably a good thing he isn't right there when K.E.
walks through the door and introduces himself.   Will be waiting for that with baited breath.

Offline SFEnnisSF

• BBM Radio Program Director
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #132 on: January 21, 2007, 03:15:32 am »
Yes, I'm on the edge of my seat about K.E.   

I too was looking at FF for updates but ch 28-29 were not posted there.  It was luck I came across them on LJ..

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #133 on: January 26, 2007, 09:07:46 pm »
Any news on Two Crows Joy?  I"m loving that story!  Can't wait for updates!
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #134 on: January 26, 2007, 09:21:47 pm »
Any news on Two Crows Joy?  I"m loving that story!  Can't wait for updates!

Lori seems to be distracted by real life and her other story, but maybe if we beg and plead enough....she'll come through for us...

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline MadLori

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Remember - Jack Nasty loves you.
« Reply #135 on: February 02, 2007, 03:05:23 pm »
Wanted to let everyone know that I am participating in an Author Live Chat on the Dave Cullen forum this evening.

Here is the thread where the chat will be located:

http://www.davecullen.com/forum/index.php?topic=19650.0

You do need to be a DC member to participate, but it's quick and easy to sign up.

Chat times are 9-11 pm EST 2/2 and 11 am -  1 pm EST (for our European friends) on 2/3.
Jack:  I could kick your ass any day of the week.
Ennis:  Then the weeks where you live must have a No Fuckin' Way Day.

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #136 on: February 10, 2007, 10:03:44 am »
Lori is this story going to be updated any time soon? There used to be such regular updates, but not any more. I miss your Jack and Ennis. :( :(

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #137 on: February 10, 2007, 10:15:21 am »
Lori did say, in the live author chat, that this story would be the next to update (before Zero at the Bone).

Leslie
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline cathyinaz

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #138 on: February 11, 2007, 06:40:32 am »
Lori is this story going to be updated any time soon? There used to be such regular updates, but not any more. I miss your Jack and Ennis. :( :(

What they said! I have been missing your stories and want to send your muse some chicken noodle soup. I hope all is well with you.

Offline MadLori

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Remember - Jack Nasty loves you.
Jack:  I could kick your ass any day of the week.
Ennis:  Then the weeks where you live must have a No Fuckin' Way Day.