Author Topic: Dream Interpretation  (Read 941273 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Dream Interpretation
« Reply #450 on: September 14, 2016, 11:17:10 am »
lmao!  Well, that's interesting!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #451 on: September 26, 2016, 01:50:42 pm »
IMO, you're still shopping for your muse.

I had yet another dream in which I was in a large house that was new to me. I went through all the rooms, which included a large room with a stage. The house was very nicely finished and fitted out with beautiful lighting fixtures and wood plank walls. I started to get anxious thinking about what I would do with all that space. I decided to open a "vintage Christmas store" in the space with Xmas decor for sale and performances of Xmas music and such. This is a surprise to my waking self because I don't typically over-celebrate Christmas.
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #452 on: September 26, 2016, 03:46:51 pm »

I'm shopping for my muse?  ???

I had yet another dream in which I was in a large house that was new to me. I went through all the rooms, which included a large room with a stage. The house was very nicely finished and fitted out with beautiful lighting fixtures and wood plank walls. I started to get anxious thinking about what I would do with all that space. I decided to open a "vintage Christmas store" in the space with Xmas decor for sale and performances of Xmas music and such. This is a surprise to my waking self because I don't typically over-celebrate Christmas.

Is Christmas "standing in" for another celebration?

I had a "house dream," too, about two nights ago. I was riding in the back seat of a car, my father was driving, and my mother was seated next to him. They were both still young-looking, but I don't remember if I was still a child, or what. We drove into the driveway of a nice suburban "split-level" house, with a garage. I don't remember anything of the interior of the house, or if we even went in. I just remember somehow knowing that we owned this house, but for some reason unknown to me we didn't live in it, nor were we going to move into it. We were going to continue to live int he city row house where I was actually raised. That's all I can remember.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #453 on: September 26, 2016, 06:54:12 pm »

I'm shopping for my muse?  ???

buy her a toga!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #454 on: September 26, 2016, 08:47:13 pm »

buy her a toga!

Now, now. This isn't the "stoopid question" thread!  :laugh:
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #455 on: September 27, 2016, 09:06:58 am »
lmao!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #456 on: September 28, 2016, 10:07:04 am »
Oh, I had a whopper last night!

I was working with Michael Weatherly the actor, late of N.C.I.S. and now starring in his own TV series, Bull, (which just happens to air Tuesday evenings). He had a large but very friendly domestic shorthaired cat. I needed to leave our workplace,  but Michael didn't want the cat to follow me, and we had some effort to keep the cat from getting out of the building where we worked. We managed to keep the cat inside the building, and I finally got outside to the parking lot. I had a car, and I opened the trunk to find a strange, beige-colored suitcase in the trunk. The suitcase had a tag on it with initials; I don't remember what the initials were, just that they weren't mine. I did not recognize the suitcase at all. With some trepidation--I think I was afraid it held a bomb--I removed the suitcase from the car trunk and opened it. The suitcase was empty, but once opened it suddenly seemed to be very large and, well, coffin-sized.

Then I was back home in what seemed to be my actual condo. I seemed to be sharing the space with a short, chubby, older woman--she was also an actor that I recognized from supporting roles in various TV shows; I can't remember her name, but if I looked I could probably find her at IMDb. Anyway, somehow I knew this woman was planning to lead some sort of terrorist group in an action against the railroads, but their weapon of choice was--bows and arrows! I remember playing stupid, trying to figure out how to get away and warn the authorities, but that's the last I remember of the dream.

You know this is a real dream because I could never make up something like this!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #457 on: September 28, 2016, 02:28:56 pm »
ROTFLMAO!

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #458 on: October 10, 2016, 12:28:09 pm »
Jeff, that reminds me a bit of the dream described at the end of BBM where Ennis sees Jack's can of beans outlined in lurid colors with a spoon sticking out "the kind of spoon that could be used as a tire iron."  :o

You might think I'd have a strange dream after watching the debate last night, and I did. In the dream I was like Whoopi Goldberg on The View and I was getting ready for a panel discussion that would be held just an hour or two away. Some studio underling scurries in and says, "The guy who hates women is going to be on!" So I shuffle papers and prepare a set of questions to ask him. So, the SU scurries in again and says, "The guy who hates Muslims is going to be on!" Another panic stab at developing a set of questions for the new guy. This repeats over and over again, with a guy hating Mexicans, bankers, etc. Finally, the show starts and I'm totally exhausted. The guys who file in and fill the chairs on the panel are, you guessed it, all clones of the same Orange One.
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #459 on: October 11, 2016, 11:49:13 am »
oh damn.....that's a nightmare!