Author Topic: Dream Interpretation  (Read 941481 times)

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
Re: Dream Interpretation
« Reply #820 on: January 07, 2022, 03:56:18 pm »
I had a strange dream this morning in that space between sleeping and waking. I saw a three-pointed comet-like thing heading through space and at each point in the triangle rode a person, Nancy Pelosi, Liz Cheney, and Kamala Harris at the tip. They looked like warrior women of Valhalla! Then, they plummeted into a planetary balloon-type thing.

A few days ago I had a crushing dream where I was visiting my mother who lived in kind of a motel with many rooms. When I wound up my stay and started to prepare to leave, I found that all the other guests had taken all my clothes and hidden them in various rooms. I went randomly into rooms but couldn't find anything. I began a systematic search and was getting very frustrated and then I woke up.
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #821 on: February 10, 2022, 08:13:19 pm »
The moon is waxing gibbous and will be full in a few days. Cue the weird dreams. I'll just summarise last night's dream by saying I was feeding a lot of people. Surprise, I know. NOT! But here's the interesting thing. I got a message from our friend Truman saying he had an amazing lucid dream that I was in. And then I heard from another friend and another.... I shudder to think what is to come in the next few days.

By the way, Tru says he's on an expedition to Antarctica. Intrepid adventurer!

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #822 on: February 11, 2022, 08:13:29 pm »
By the way, Tru says he's on an expedition to Antarctica. Intrepid adventurer!

I have a Facebook friend, a guy who lives in MN (and who LOVES cold weather to a ridiculous degree even by MN standards) who's been posting pix from an expedition to Antarctica. Wouldn't it be wild if they were in the same group?

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #823 on: February 12, 2022, 11:30:48 am »
Yes, it would be wild! Ask him if there's a guy named Truman on board.

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #824 on: February 12, 2022, 03:41:39 pm »
OK, message sent. Also just noticed he tested positive for COVID somehow and is quarantined in Argentina. He notes on his FB page that the tour visited -- get this -- the Omicron Islands.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #825 on: February 13, 2022, 05:17:36 pm »
Did they fly in via Delta Airlines? (a little gallows humor).  ::)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #826 on: April 27, 2022, 01:09:48 pm »
Last night I dreamed I was in by bathroom when I noticed that the corner where the bathtub meets the wall was covered in some sort of black substance. It was some sort of mold or mildew. Then I noticed an even larger area on the corner where the two walls surrounding the bathtub meet.

This is all I remember, and what it might mean for me I have no idea. I do, however, have a pretty good idea where the image of the mold or mildew came from. Last evening I saw a TV news report about unhealthy and dangerous conditions in homes provided for the families of US military personnel who live on base. One soldier specified that his family had to move out of their home because of dangerous mold that was making his child sick.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #827 on: April 27, 2022, 10:10:49 pm »
Last evening I saw a TV news report about unhealthy and dangerous conditions in homes provided for the families of US military personnel who live on base. One soldier specified that his family had to move out of their home because of dangerous mold that was making his child sick.

I have a poor friend who moved into a cheap apartment and had to move out because of mold.

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #828 on: April 27, 2022, 10:11:44 pm »
Did they fly in via Delta Airlines? (a little gallows humor).  ::)

:laugh: I hadn't even thought of that! Good one. Delta is the main airline out of Minneapolis. Bet they weren't too happy about having a variant named after them.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #829 on: April 28, 2022, 01:25:48 pm »
:laugh: I hadn't even thought of that! Good one. Delta is the main airline out of Minneapolis. Bet they weren't too happy about having a variant named after them.

"Delta is ready when you are." Fifty years ago and more, that was a tag line in commercials for Delta Airways, but I guess you could now say the Delta variant was read when you weren't.  :-\
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.