Our BetterMost Community > BetterMost People

Reminiscing....come take a stroll down memory lane!

(1/9) > >>

injest:
Let's see what we can all remind one another of!

For some reason I was thinking today of back when I was a kid....how much of the tools in the kitchen were metal....and of course we didn't have no stick pans....do ya'll remember soaking the pans while you washed the rest of the dishes and having to scrub them?

Do you remember the first dish washer you ever saw?

and these....ya'll remember these??

Oh they were hard for a seven year old to pop....but we would work on it til we got it!

Tell us about what you remember....about things we have lost...

injest:
Cloth diapers! Oh god. Does anyone remember them? talk about droopy drawers!! they got soiled there wasnt a question...EVERYBODY knew it...

and those big ol safety pins? I remember rich people had ones that had little pink or blue tops! We just used plain ones. I never poked the baby but I poked my finger a few times. I also remember we thought you were just a lazy spendthrift if you bought those that had the prefold in them! LOL!!!

Anyone still remember how to use a cloth diaper? did you trifold or double?

Remember sloshing that diaper in the tiolet when it got soiled?? I tell you, parents today are SPOILED! LOL!!

Plastic pants! do they even make them anymore? remember for Sunday you had the plastic pants with ruffles! LOL

Ellemeno:
Truman and I were talking about these a couple of days ago...

injest:
Do you remember that you could (if you had a telephone) pick up the reciever...dial your own number (on a rotary dial!) and hang up real fast ....and your own phone would ring! LOL!

I got a whupping one time for doing that....

injest:

--- Quote from: Ellemeno on July 30, 2007, 06:56:10 pm ---Truman and I were talking about these a couple of days ago...

--- End quote ---

hey! I used to eat those....my dad loved them... :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version