Author Topic: The nominations are IN, NOW Vote for the Sexiest WOMEN of 2006  (Read 6971 times)

slayers_creek_oth

Peruse the thread with the photos of all nominees Here!  Pick no more than three (3).  Gender nor sexuality make no difference here....please place a vote!

Enjoy :D

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: The nominations are IN, NOW Vote for the Sexiest WOMEN of 2006
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2006, 02:21:31 am »
Mandy B has 100% of the votes!  (Thanks to me)  :)

UPDATE: Well, for one brief shining moment she did.

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2006, 02:28:17 am »
Awww, Elle!  :-*

*blushes*

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2006, 02:29:38 am »
Awww, Elle!  :-*

*blushes*

Yes Mandy....you were an official nominee....you should feel honored!  LOL JK

vkm91941

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2006, 02:52:40 am »
Well I had to vote for the lovely Miss Julie in solidarity with my bud Chris...and of course I had to vote for the only woman in many years to make think I could go bi...Liv Tyler...and the third was tough considering all the lovely an amazing ladies nominated...each everyone a winner in her own right.

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2006, 03:00:35 pm »
I am apparently very mainstream in my tastes in both men and women -- all of my picks got at least 3 votes.

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2006, 05:20:04 pm »
Wow, I'm really in the mainstream... my pick got 8 votes!  By the way, this is one long list of nominees.
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2006, 05:40:46 pm »
I know that you are referring to the voter's gender and sexuality here in the poll; but, since the gender of women is female and most people who vote for sexy women are heterosexual or bisexual men or are lesbians. I while I recognized lots of names up there in the poll, as far as being "sexy," none of them appeal to me. Oh, I know some "effeminate-bent" gays who have women as their heroes or consider them sexy women.

TJ,

Give it a rest, will ya? I am a heterosexual woman--as het as they come, I might add--and I voted in the poll. Shit, I threw up Catherine Zeta Jones picture because I think she's sexy as hell and I wanted to make sure her name was on the list

Your patronizing attitude and sermonizing messages are starting to drive me up the freaking wall. And don't give me the lecture on what freaking really means--I read that post too.

We are a community here Chez Tremblay and your attitude ain't sittin' well with me, bud.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2006, 06:14:15 pm »
This thread was started in the name of fun for the members of the CT community.  TJ, if you choose to not take part in the poll that is of course your right but please do not bring others down in the process.  It is not fair to those whom would like to take part in the fun and games.  If you are offended by this poll I apologize...but as you said...freedom of speech includes the freedom to ignore.  So I ask that you just ignore it.

I also ask that any further disscussion about your personal feelings for each other be handled through a private message and not on the board.

Thanks,
Chris
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 06:15:46 pm by Slayers »

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2006, 09:45:34 pm »
good job on the poll Chris and Vic! My girl is unfortunately not winning, but I have high hopes....  ::)
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73