Author Topic: which scene made you cry ?  (Read 23294 times)

Offline isabelle

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • And French-kissing, too!
Re: which scene made you cry ?
« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2006, 05:31:42 pm »
I watched it again on Friday (dvd), and for the first time, the flashback scene hit me most. I wonder why it never did before (but I can guess: I am VEEEERYYYY good at lying to myself, albeit involuntarily).

I have grasped the full meaning of BBM as far as I am concerned now. I need to act on it this time  :-\

Welcome to those who have just discovered BBM or have just been hit in a major, irreversible way!
" - I'm vegan now."
"-Vegan? I thought you were still Church of England"

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #61 on: November 26, 2006, 05:44:37 pm »
Oh Mel, look what you did to me  :'(
It's eight months now for me. Eight months! But the tears keep coming....

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #62 on: November 26, 2006, 08:30:43 pm »

Then I got all choked up during the "Sometimes I miss you so much..." scene and again and again, I've lost it during the lakeside confrontation. That scene kills me.  quote]

this one has got to be the saddest......

I sometimes think of the contrasts in Jack's ways, from in the beginning, when he was a bit of a smart arse, "you gonna stand round here tying knots all day" and "aint no filly ever thrown me".....I think he thought these things might impress Ennis, but realized they didnt, and so became normal, and not afraid to show his short comings to Ennis....and he was right.....it wasnt all that bull shit that made Ennis love him.....it seemed Jack became careful with his words, scared he might frighten Enis off if he became too serious....but then finally, he said it...."sometimes I miss you so much......"....just a few words, but it showed his complete weakness for the love and frustration he was feeling.....
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection