Author Topic: JACK WITH ENNIS Fanfic Game ... the Classics Collection  (Read 4815 times)

Susiebell

JACK WITH ENNIS Fanfic Game ... the Classics Collection
« on: August 26, 2007, 06:23:25 pm »
 :)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 06:34:13 am by NoMore »

Dagi

Re: JACK WITH ENNIS Fanfic Game ... the Classics Collection
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 12:56:04 am »
Great, great idea, Susiebell! OMG, so much to read - wow! Thank you so much for doing this labor of love!!

Dagi

Offline Daphne7661

• Sr. Ranch Hand
Re: JACK WITH ENNIS Fanfic Game ... the Classics Collection
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 09:49:54 pm »
Susie, My Love!!  First of all, HI!!!!   :D

I haven't been around lately...  Just sooo busy with sooo much and also summer is just so hectic.

Anyway, I miss all you guys terribly, and really need to just make time to come on every now and again and read and post.  I miss Jack and Ennis, too!!!

BUT, Malina told me today about how you had saved all these classic Jack with Ennis stories, many of which I authored.  I didn't realize I had written so many, especially at the beginning when Malina and I were totally caught up in it all and really just finishing each other's stories and sentences.

It brings back so many wonderfully fond memories, but I am mostly so very grateful to you, Susie, because, a couple of weeks ago, my computer at home crashed, and, while I managed to reinstall my operating system and most everything else, I lost all the text files which I had saved of all the IMDb Jack with Ennis Chapters.  I literally cried at having lost them, only to find, today, TAH-DAH  :o that you had saved them and have re-posted them here, and I was SOOOO happy you have no idea.

Anyway, thank you, thank you, thank you, Susie My Sweet!!!!!  You are the very best!!!!

Love You
Daphne
...Nice to know ya, Ennis del Mar...