Author Topic: The Female Thread-Men are welcome but enter at your own risk  (Read 147669 times)

injest

Re: The Female Thread-Men are welcome but enter at your own risk
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2007, 11:52:13 pm »
I don't remember when I got my first bra...do remember the contempt my aunt met the idea with though...She thought it was outrageous for a girl my age to wear one. Which I thought/think is stupid...you get the bra when you NEED it..not at some specified age!  ::)

my first period was in the third grade.  :P

the same year I had my first sexual crush...a gorgeous golden haired boy named Kenneth (not Ken). He had always been my main squeeze as it were...but I remember one day he had to go get a shot...he came back with his shirt pulled down, exposing his shoulder and upper arm.. holding the arm like he was in agony...I remember looking at that golden brown smooth skin...looked like velvet, I thought it would be warm. Wanted to touch him there..

then the next year he had the GALL to laugh at me for losing a spelling contest and I SLAPPED his face...right in front of everyone!

oh, and then there was the time he fell and tore the knee of his pants.. and word spread like WILDFIRE that you could see his LONGJOHNS!!  :o :o :o

I couldn't WAIT for the class I had with him....straining to catch a glimpse...but he had gone in the bathroom and taken them off. I was so disappointed....

(of course now that I am older, I realize it was HOTTER to think he was sitting there with NO UNDERWEAR!!)

I think I still have a crush on him...what ya'll think?  :laugh: :laugh:

Offline nic

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • No man is an island
« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2007, 08:26:40 pm »
First crushes  :laugh:

I was surprised to find one of mine on one of these websites for renuniting old school friends.  My friend & I used to phone him up from a phone box then hang up without saying anything.  When we left primary school he wrote the Roses are Red rhyme in my autograph book but instead of the traditional version  with "sugar is sweet & so are you" as the last line, he wrote "sugar is sweet, what happened to you?"!  I was devastated! 

Anyway, his entry on the website I looked up had photos of him & his kids.  To my mortification he was somewhat overweight, mostly bald and had glasses - not that there is anything wrong with that & I'm not an oilpainting myself, but compared to my childhood vision it was a rude shock !! 
Old Brokeback got us good and it sure ain't over

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2007, 04:09:40 am »
My first crush (little-girl style) Eric ended up marrying my stepfather's youngest sister.  Icky things like that happen in the South.  Thank goodness we were a 3rd grade item and it only lasted maybe a month!  :laugh:

My first real crush (post-getting the bra) was that guy Kirby who sat behind me tormenting me.  He became a pro-water-skiier and moved down Florida way.  Guess I could look him up if I tried; his family is still in the area, last I heard.  And by high school he'd become a good guy.
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2007, 06:02:59 pm »
Ah, crushes, what memories they bring back!

How about my six year old crush, a kid named Peter...blond hair, blue eyes. We played doctor together! LOL

My first junior high boyfriend-y sort of crush was a guy I'll call KG. We did everything in a group in those days and we didn't really date, but I did get invited to his Bar Mitzvah. That was fun.

About 10 years ago I heard he was living in Maine so I found his phone number and called him up. I got his answering machine with the message, "You have reached the home of "K" and Lou." I left a message and he called me back and left a message on my machine. He was polite but to the point: "I have broken all ties with friends from my younger days. Please don't call again." Thinking about it, I decided that "Lou" was probably a male Lou and KG was gay. It didn't surprise me too much but I was disappointed that he didn't trust any friends from his past to understand and accept him now.

He is a professional musician and a few years ago he was performing in the production of "Forever Plaid" at the Ogunquit Playhouse. I got tickets and went to the show. He looked good. He was definitely playing the part of the beatnik musician, all dressed in black, but he was still trim and had all his hair. It was fun to see him but I didn't go backstage afterwards, honoring his previous request.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Katness

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Proud wolf in human clothing.
« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2008, 02:36:50 am »
I got 2 spots 2 days ago. Today I'm knackered, have no concentration and grumpy - guess what! My period just started! Even if my cycle wasn't like clockwork (cos I'm on the pill and have been for 9 years) I could tell a mile away when it was about to start.

GHA!!

Oh the joys of PMS. *has an extremely sarcastic look on her face*

I'll usually start of extremely irritable, angry, and on the verge of tears. Then once it comes I'll feel very horny, hyper/charged and very uhhh kinky. And usually, both my sister and John (my sister's boyfriend) when I'm in the beginning stages will leave me alone during my irritability. As they learnt a long time ago that talking to me is not on in that mood.

And on the subject of waxing, I refuse to get anything waxed. I prefer to shave instead. I'm a wuss when it comes to waxing. I mean just taking dressing off from my surgery was enough.

And on the subject of crushes. I never really had a crush while in high school. As everyone was too young for my liking. However when I moved up here when I was 20. I met my sister's best friends her name was Lou (nickname). She was 30 years old. I also knew that she would be fine with that, so I told her. Unfortunately she is heterosexual (just my luck  :-\) but then she and my sister ended up not talking to each other anymore and their friendship fizzled. I did run into her down the street a few times as she lives in the same town I live in. She's pregnant now. And I think her child is due quite soon.

There was another woman I fell for too. Cate (again nickname) she was in my TAFE class, we were both getting our year 10 equivalent. And we became friends. Not close friends, but both of us being the oldest ones in the class we ended up hanging together. She was/is 28. She had left home at 14 and fended for herself. Worked as a bartender. However, I got this vibe that if she knew that I liked her she would become uncomfortable. So I didn't tell her. She asked me one day though if I was gay. I said yes, she said "See? I couldn't kiss a woman. I need a man" at which point my head said Damn, I always seem to pick the heterosexual ones.

Sincerely, Kat.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.

If all is not lost, then where is it?

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2008, 03:08:51 pm »
Thanks for resurecting this thread. Yes, I'm also a wuss - I am not into the thought of waxing - plus you have to let it grow in first. The most excruciating thing I can think of is getting your arm pits waxed. Yeow! Or moustache I think I'll stick to  bleaching. Which seaking of which, I really need to do!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2008, 03:38:13 pm »

you bleach your armpits too, or the mustache

Beautiful mind

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2008, 04:30:20 pm »

you bleach your armpits too, or the mustache

:laugh: just the 'tash!

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

injest

« Reply #68 on: January 16, 2008, 08:22:37 pm »
:laugh: just the 'tash!

it is not like the one Jack had is it?? cause I am not sure bleach is gonna cut it....

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2008, 04:13:02 pm »
*sticks tounge out at Jess*