Our BetterMost Community > BetterMost People

Dealing with Stress and Stress-Relief Tips

<< < (25/25)

serious crayons:

--- Quote from: CellarDweller on November 01, 2020, 01:26:42 am ---This one has a scary title, but it can be relaxing.  Haunted Halloween Mansion Fireplace with Thunder, Rain and Howling Wind
--- End quote ---

And if you needed to use the bathroom while you were there, it might look something like yours!  :laugh:

I can see the value. I've used the "fire in a fireplace" channel at Christmas, even though I have an actual wood-burning fireplace that I hardly ever use.

Front-Ranger:
In an effort to destress, I have started watching mindless Christmas shows. Yesterday was "A Castle for Christmas" with Brooke Shields and Cary Elwes. Unfortunately, it put me to sleep and then I woke up early and started stressing out again.  :-\

Front-Ranger:

--- Quote from: serious crayons on November 01, 2020, 10:03:54 am ---... I've used the "fire in a fireplace" channel at Christmas, even though I have an actual wood-burning fireplace that I hardly ever use.

--- End quote ---

Not the channel, but I'm using the Jacquie Lawson London Advent Calendar online for the very same thing!

serious crayons:

--- Quote from: Front-Ranger on December 07, 2021, 12:03:22 pm ---In an effort to destress, I have started watching mindless Christmas shows. Yesterday was "A Castle for Christmas" with Brooke Shields and Cary Elwes.
--- End quote ---

A neighbor highly recommends this movie, which focuses on gay men's romance. She says a friend of hers was involved in making it and that it's been very well received.

Also, this is hilarious:

http://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/guidelines-for-female-protagonists-in-hallmark-christmas-movies

Front-Ranger:
Thannks, I'll check that one out.

It's not even 8 am here, but I've already listened to Hauser, the cellist, in concert, and it has worked wonders! Next I'm going to go sip some turkey broth!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version