Our BetterMost Community > BetterMost People

A Great Place To Be

(1/2) > >>

jstephens9:
I spent some time talking and looking on a local thread here on AOL tonight and I realized how glad I am that BBM happened which led to me being here on Bettermost and I'm sure that would go for the other forums, DC and EnnisJack, as well. I have met a quality of people here that is just not to be found anywhere else that I know of. I met so many friends at the one event, BBQ 2007, that I have been to. On top of that, I have met so many friends through chats and conversations. There are always get togethers and chats being planned that includes everyone. It's not all about a group of gay people, straight people, men, women or any defined group. It is all about whoever wants to be here and feels the connection. That truly makes it a very special group of people. I'm not sure why BBM was able to create a group like us Brokies, but I will not question it and I will just be happy that it did. It is a very incredible and unique group of people which I am very glad to belong to. I will however say that I am Bettermost as far as the groups go. For some reason I just feel a part of Bettermost. So when you see me next time, don't call me EnnisJack....LOL...of course you can if you want to.

Jack

David In Indy:

--- Quote from: jstephens9 on September 01, 2007, 12:32:26 am ---I spent some time talking and looking on a local thread here on AOL tonight and I realized how glad I am that BBM happened which led to me being here on Bettermost and I'm sure that would go for the other forums, DC and EnnisJack, as well. I have met a quality of people here that is just not to be found anywhere else that I know of. I met so many friends at the one event, BBQ 2007, that I have been to. On top of that, I have met so many friends through chats and conversations. There are always get togethers and chats being planned that includes everyone. It's not all about a group of gay people, straight people, men, women or any defined group. It is all about whoever wants to be here and feels the connection. That truly makes it a very special group of people. I'm not sure why BBM was able to create a group like us Brokies, but I will not question it and I will just be happy that it did. It is a very incredible and unique group of people which I am very glad to belong to. I will however say that I am Bettermost as far as the groups go. For some reason I just feel a part of Bettermost. So when you see me next time, don't call me EnnisJack....LOL...of course you can if you want to.

Jack

--- End quote ---

Well Jack, we sure are glad to have you here with us buddy!  :D

MaineWriter:
Hi Jack,

What a nice message. I feel the same way as you...Bettermost is definitely my BBM home!

Leslie

ifyoucantfixit:

I would never call you EnnisJack.  Just Jack.   You were one of my fondest memories of the Colorado and Wyoming adventure.  It was great to meet you, and I am proud of the fact for whatever small part I may have had to invite you over here to Bettermost.  We are lucky to have
you.  You are such a kind and generous person.  Your smiling face, and great disposition is a joy to be around.                                         you are a bettermostian, in every sense of the word.  janice

Kelda:

--- Quote from: jstephens9 on September 01, 2007, 12:32:26 am ---I spent some time talking and looking on a local thread here on AOL tonight and I realized how glad I am that BBM happened which led to me being here on Bettermost and I'm sure that would go for the other forums, DC and EnnisJack, as well. I have met a quality of people here that is just not to be found anywhere else that I know of. I met so many friends at the one event, BBQ 2007, that I have been to. On top of that, I have met so many friends through chats and conversations. There are always get togethers and chats being planned that includes everyone. It's not all about a group of gay people, straight people, men, women or any defined group. It is all about whoever wants to be here and feels the connection. That truly makes it a very special group of people. I'm not sure why BBM was able to create a group like us Brokies, but I will not question it and I will just be happy that it did. It is a very incredible and unique group of people which I am very glad to belong to. I will however say that I am Bettermost as far as the groups go. For some reason I just feel a part of Bettermost. So when you see me next time, don't call me EnnisJack....LOL...of course you can if you want to.

Jack

--- End quote ---

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version