Author Topic: OT: Britney pregnant again! Wtf!?  (Read 3095 times)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
OT: Britney pregnant again! Wtf!?
« on: May 10, 2006, 04:33:00 am »
I used to quite like the Bubblegum pop princess that was Britney....

Is she bloody stupid!? What does she see in that man!?

gha!

*slap*

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4756941.stm

Britney expecting another child 

Britney Spears revealed her baby news to David Letterman
Britney Spears is pregnant with her second child, she has confirmed.
The 24-year-old pop star, who gave birth to a son, Sean Preston, in September, made the announcement on David Letterman's US TV show.

"So, we've established now that you are in fact pregnant, is that right?" the host asked. "Yes, sir," she replied.

The admission ends several months of press speculation. "Don't worry, Dave, it's not yours," she joked. The singer married Kevin Federline, 28, in 2004.

Career break

This will be Federline's fourth child. He has two with his former girlfriend, actress Shar Jackson.

Spears achieved global fame at the age of 17, with her number one single Hit Me Baby One More Time, going on to sell millions of albums.

But she has put her music career on hold to raise her child, releasing her last album - a greatest hits compilation - in 2004.

Spears has rarely been out of the headlines over her personal life.

She recently faced criticism when she was photographed driving with her son on her lap in the front seat of her car. She later said she was frightened by paparazzi chasing her but admitted she had made a mistake.

http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Re: OT: Britney pregnant again! Wtf!?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2006, 08:00:26 am »
I've never liked Britney Spears. I thinks she's a slut and that husband of hers is worse. Unfortunately, it appears that he has a sperm count that's off the charts...
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2006, 08:17:20 am »
Aye I was never what you'd call a fan but she was 'cute' in the early years and *grimices* her tunes are kinda catchy..I have been know to sing along! But she has gone from bearable to trailer trash..

and OMG you're right.. if anyone is in need of the ol' snip snip..... its that Kevin bloke!

Unfortunately, it appears that he has a sperm count that's off the charts...
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 08:19:14 am by kelda_shelton »
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline henrypie

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2006, 09:29:47 am »
Oh goody.

Offline chefjudy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "a pair a deuces"
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2006, 11:09:03 am »
she might have talent, but he is a waste of oxygen - the fact that these people are in the news so much is sad - I think their fifteen minutes were used up about two years ago...................
Judy

"it could be like this, just like this, always......" Jack Twist

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2006, 11:30:56 am »
For a little insight into Brit's world, visit:

www.whitetrashworld.com

Excerpts from FAQ follow:

Q: Is this site for real?

A: Hell ya! Are you? This site is about white trash for white trash. White trash is a lifestyle and we are proud of it. But don't mistake this for any kind of racist site - we are not into hate and everyone is invited to celebrate with us.

Q: Who is behind White Trash World?

A: Way back in 2000, Clete Moyer – with the help of his then wife Brandine – started White Trash World. The goal was simple: create an online community for all those who can appreciate cold beer and hot chicks.

Well, the site started off like gang busters. Clete and Brandine were swingers so they met lots of people and spread the word bout WTW. The site was out of control and one of the most poplar sites on the net! While they were out a swingin and a swappin, a friend of theirs named Bubba Olson ran the site.

Then Clete got busted. Him and Brandine got into a fight and she called the cops. When they showed up at their trailer they found Clete’s stash and he got arrested and sentenced to 90 days. During that time, Ol’Bubba tried to takeover the site and Brandine. He ran the site as his own and Brandine was shackin up with Bubba. It was a dark time for my Clete.

When Clete got out of the joint, he went straight down to Bubba’s trailer and stabbed that sonbitch with a spork – and dammit, a spork can cause some big time damage if you get it in there right. Well, before you could pound a beer Clete was arrested again. Only this time he was goin away fer much longer than 90 days.

Cletus asked his nephew Bondo to run the site while he serves time in Jackson, Michigan. Bondo jumped at the chance. He broke into Bubba’s trailer and stole his uncle’s computers back. Of course, he got busted on a B&E charge for that - which is bullshit cuz it was our computers anyway - but still, he had to serve a couple months in the clink. The site weren’t updated then and some people got pissed but fuck’em. WTW is back and better than ever now and we thank those who stuck with us.

When Bondo got out, he made some changes on the site and started runnin’ it like the Big Pimp he is. Life was good.

Until June of 2005.

Turns out Bondo's Uncle Clete, drunk on some moonshine he distilled from french-fries in his toilet tank, sold half of WTW to some southern redneck for a carton of smokes. That Redneck's name is Gator. Gator was a good kick in the ass for Bondo, who got too comfortable (drunk) and didn't update the site much. So Bondo and Gator met in Tennessee (halfway between Detroit and the Deep South) and hashed out plans for this new and improved site that has just relaunched on the 4th of July, 2005.

Q: How do I know if I’m white trash?

A: Again, white trash is a lifestyle, a state of mind. It doesn’t matter what sex, race or religion you are. It doesn’t matter where you’re from, how much money you make or how smart you are. All that matters is you into fast cars, big trucks, cold beer and hot chicks. If you still don’t know if your white trash, then post your picture and let the people decide.

;D
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2006, 07:10:13 pm »
Lovely.  With her marriage in trouble from day one and getting worse.

Did she really think Federline was going to behave any better with her than he did with the LAST mother of his children?

He's a gigolo and if she thinks it's love, just cut him off from the cash and see how long their 'love' lasts.  ::)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2006, 08:25:59 pm »
I heard that he would get paid one million bucks per year if he managed to hang in there for five years...ie, a five million dollar payout for having sex with her, impregnating her, and being an all around gigolo (as Del said) until 2009. Let's see if he makes it.

What a pair of losers.
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2006, 08:41:34 pm »
It was only a matter of time....