Author Topic: Heath & Michelle: Is it true this time?  (Read 12579 times)

mvansand76

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Heath & Michelle: Is it true this time?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2007, 12:21:59 pm »
It may be true. If it is, I feel sad. But glad that it says they split amicably and that they are both dedicated to caring for the baby. It will be best for her if her parents remain on good terms.

I have seen RL people split up whom I would have never imagined it happening (me included)--not such a shock when two youngsters who meet on a movie set do. It's just---I had high hopes for them.

Soul mates may exist, but they are few and far between--or at least hard to magically bump into.
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2007, 12:26:57 pm »
Quote from the first article:

"The relationship had been rocky recently. They tried very hard to make it work but finally decided to separate. They just grew apart."

Grew APART?  They haven't been together long enough to grow TOGETHER yet!  What is this disposable world coming to?  I think most people in long term relationships will say there are up and down phases, close and distant phases, happy and not so friggin happy phases.  Happy all the time - and happy all the time with a young baby - and happy all the time with a young baby and working for long times in different parts of the world - and happy all the time with a young baby and working for long times in different parts of the world while other people throw themselves at you sexually every day would make it tough.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 12:32:50 pm by Ellemeno »

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2007, 12:39:08 pm »
what a shame. they looked so happy together.
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2007, 12:47:12 pm »
Quote from the first article:

Grew APART?  They haven't been together long enough to grow TOGETHER yet! 

I agree. I always thought they rushed into things. Michelle was already pregnant shortly after the film wrapped up. It wasn't even a year since they met.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2007, 01:14:15 pm »

Tragic, but not an unexpected thing considering the lives they have to lead...So often in other parts of the world from each other..

Beautiful mind

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2007, 02:51:06 pm »
Well, I hope that if their parting was "amicable" (as the report says) that they keep talking to each other and maybe...make up? People do go through rough patches and then get back together. I hope so. They looked so happy together during all the BBM PR stuff...

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

mvansand76

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2007, 03:07:22 pm »
I felt very sad the first time I read this, but I have recovered from the shock ( :laugh:) and realise that you never do know people who are in the spotlights, especially if they try to avoid that spotlight all the time and at all costs and keep very private. They might have looked happy in the shortly after BBM pics, but they haven't looked happy in any of the recent pics that I have seen. But that still doesn't say anything and you can't lift the roof of their house and look inside, so you have no idea what has been going on. The only one I feel really sorry for is Matilda, but she'll be alright with two devoted parents, plus a godmother and godfather, plus family on both sides, plus all the love in the world.

I have seen it with my own sister's divorce, if you deal with it in a sensible way, splitting up is often a better solution than staying together for the kids.

Oh, PEOPLE confirmed it too.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20054428,00.html
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 03:16:10 pm by Snavel del Snuit »

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2007, 03:16:30 pm »
It's not so hard to look happy during the "honeymoon" period. It's that living together and getting to know each other's habits and quirks that gets to ya. I know---lots of people have made it after marrying (or making a home with) someone they've known for just a short time. But there's something to be said for taking it slow, too. (Which doesn't always work either.)

Somebody out there....WHAT'S THE ANSWER TO LOVE??!! Is there one?  Lol. I guess just enjoy it while you've got it, and work hard to keep it that way.
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mvansand76

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2007, 03:23:28 pm »

Somebody out there....WHAT'S THE ANSWER TO LOVE??!! Is there one?  Lol. I guess just enjoy it while you've got it, and work hard to keep it that way.[/b][/color]

It's the old cliche, it's give and take and bringing out the best in each other I think. Forgive each other your weakness(es).  :) There are just people that do not want to settle for anything but that scorching fire burning between two people. That doesn't last. I have been together with my boyfriend for going on 6 years now and he still annoys the hell out of me sometimes, and we have had our rough patches, but we also understand each other like no one else does. That's the secret I think.