Author Topic: Heath & Michelle: Is it true this time?  (Read 12544 times)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Heath & Michelle: Is it true this time?
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2007, 04:50:38 pm »
he still annoys the hell out of me sometimes

;D :laugh: Well, now, he wouldn't be doing his job if he didn't do that occasionally. Lol!!

You are right tho---it's something you have to work out and not think of as disposable. So few people are perfect--we have to forgive so we can be forgiven.

There is a lot of comfort in having someone who understands as no one else does, too. It's great that you have that, Melissa.
 :)
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline dot-matrix

• www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2007, 04:59:33 pm »
It's so sad.  I was so hopping they could make it in spite of the obstacles, I think it would be extremely hard to forge the bonds necessary for a solid relationship when you're both jetting off to different parts of the world for months at a time.  You need to be together to grow together.  When you're apart all the time of course you grow apart you're like intimate strangers when you see each other again.  I can't imagine being away from my husband for months at a time, that's just not what marriage is about.  And what about Matilda, she's already being shuttled back and forth with a Nanny.  She probably already has more air miles than most of us.  Is that the way it's to be for her while her parents pursue their careers?  Sad very sad.
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2007, 01:56:23 am »

Grew APART?  They haven't been together long enough to grow TOGETHER yet! 

Well said, Elle.

moremojo

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2007, 03:59:39 am »
Yes, I concur with what others have expressed about the unrealistic demands the two placed on their young relationship. Forgo the movies for a while, folks, and give your union a chance to take root and mature. What's more important--your careers and becoming even richer than you already are, or nurturing the love and family you have found (all too rare assets in this frequently harsh world)?

A lot of this is sheer speculation on my part, of course. But I just think it's symptomatic of a culture that doesn't know, or has forgotten, how to teach people to honor the deepest parts of their hearts. I do wish everyone involved the best, and find encouragement in reading that the separation is amicable.

mvansand76

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2007, 06:26:32 am »
;D :laugh: Well, now, he wouldn't be doing his job if he didn't do that occasionally. Lol!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Yeah and he takes that job VERY seriously! LOL!

;)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2007, 07:33:40 am »
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Yeah and he takes that job VERY seriously! LOL!

;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

;D  Do you ever drive him crazy--you know--to even things out a little?  :laugh:

"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mvansand76

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2007, 08:26:00 am »
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

;D  Do you ever drive him crazy--you know--to even things out a little?  :laugh:

:laugh: I love that smiley with the car wheel!  :laugh:

Oh yes, I drive him crazy every day. I whine a lot. LOL. And I STILL talk about BBM.

Last night he came home from playing videogames with his brother and I said Heath Ledger and Michelle Wiliams have split! and he just looked at me and said Who are they? He said that just to annoy me!

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2007, 01:03:54 pm »
Last night he came home from playing videogames with his brother and I said Heath Ledger and Michelle Wiliams have split! and he just looked at me and said Who are they? He said that just to annoy me!

I told my husband last night too, and he said, "You mean the one he's married to?"   Well, they're not married, I replied.  Still, I was proud he knew what I was talking about.  :)

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2007, 01:09:30 pm »
But I just think it's symptomatic of a culture that doesn't know, or has forgotten, how to teach people to honor the deepest parts of their hearts.

All beautifully said, Scott, but it does make me wonder - maybe acting IS honoring the deepest part of Heath's heart.  Maybe that creative drive IS more powerful and important to him.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2007, 01:24:31 pm »

I told my husband last night too, and he said, "You mean the one he's married to?"   Well, they're not married, I replied.  Still, I was proud he knew what I was talking about.  :)

I personally believe they are married. They took out a marriage license late last year and we have the photos of Heath with a wedding ring.

And I am also holding fast to the thought that they will be able to work things out. Yes, the romance was fast. Yes, they had a baby very quickly. That makes me think that there is a true love there and they will be able to "kiss and make up."

So call me a romantic optimist, I am hoping they get back together.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!