Author Topic: OT: what is it with Jake and nasty looking blondes??  (Read 5722 times)

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
OT: what is it with Jake and nasty looking blondes??
« on: May 10, 2006, 11:35:03 am »
I just had to steal this story from jakewatch (thanks to britpopbaby!)

Jake is now rumored to be with olympic snowboarder Gretchen Bleiler... here is a picture

and here is a link to the story http://www.usmagazine.com/blog/2006/05/09/us-exclusive-jake-gyllenhaal%e2%80%99s-new-girlfriend/

probably just gossip, but he has been spotted in her home town and someone on imdb a while ago said she met Jake at her cousin Gretchen's party... who knows if they are rumors, and an even better question, who knows why I am helping to spread them LOL (insanity, obsession maybe??)  Just thought some of you might be interested...
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline YaadPyar

Re: OT: what is it with Jake and nasty looking blondes??
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2006, 11:39:31 am »
hmmmm - jealous isn't a good color on you Mandy...   ;D
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline DeeDee

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2006, 11:41:32 am »
I just had to steal this story from jakewatch (thanks to britpopbaby!)

Jake is now rumored to be with olympic snowboarder Gretchen Bleiler... here is a picture

and here is a link to the story http://www.usmagazine.com/blog/2006/05/09/us-exclusive-jake-gyllenhaal%e2%80%99s-new-girlfriend/

probably just gossip, but he has been spotted in her home town and someone on imdb a while ago said she met Jake at her cousin Gretchen's party... who knows if they are rumors, and an even better question, who knows why I am helping to spread them LOL (insanity, obsession maybe??)  Just thought some of you might be interested...

I think I like him better with Austin.
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2006, 11:58:05 am »
hmmmm - jealous isn't a good color on you Mandy...   ;D

LOL I look quite nice in green actually...

All I'm saying is, why can't he go for the curvy, brainy, brunette type?? Huh?? ROFL
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

vkm91941

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2006, 01:20:27 pm »
LOL I look quite nice in green actually...

All I'm saying is, why can't he go for the curvy, brainy, brunette type?? Huh?? ROFL
BECAUSE HE HASN"T MET YOU YET!!!!  ::) That's why!   At least this is a REAL girl and not some self absorb starlet!  Opens the door wider for you other REAL girls.. :D.

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2006, 01:49:59 pm »
BECAUSE HE HASN"T MET YOU YET!!!!  ::) That's why!   At least this is a REAL girl and not some self absorb starlet!  Opens the door wider for you other REAL girls.. :D.

Darn straight Vic!! LOL the day he meets me he'll think, damn, this is what I've been missing?? I'm dumping this Gretchen chick IMMEDIATELY!  ::)

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2006, 03:13:32 pm »
Now Mandy....thats not very nice!  LOL

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2006, 03:47:29 pm »
oops, sorry Chris, did I ruin that sweet and nice image you have of me  ::)

ROFL

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2006, 03:58:57 pm »
oops, sorry Chris, did I ruin that sweet and nice image you have of me  ::)

ROFL

A long time ago friend......LOL a very long time ago.... ;D

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2006, 07:00:47 pm »
Is Gretchen the snowboarder who blew the gold medal showboating?