Author Topic: The "Real World-Brokie Version"  (Read 14318 times)

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
Re: The "Real World-Brokie Version"
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2007, 08:02:27 pm »

P.S.  What's wrong, Truman, you don't want me in the house?  And why not?   :(

Sits in his recliner smiling and nodding his head thinking: "These ear plugs are the shit!"
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline BBMISWEAR

• Jr. Ranch Hand
  • "You have no idea how bad it gets"
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2007, 09:47:03 pm »
Sits in his recliner smiling and nodding his head thinking: "These ear plugs are the shit!"

Ya, well, Ennis acted like he wished he had earplugs in most of the time he was around Jack but we all know how he REALLY felt about him.  So I'll just consider this another one of your crazy ways of telling me that you love me! Ha!  :-*

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2007, 09:20:32 am »
Ya, well, Ennis acted like he wished he had earplugs in most of the time he was around Jack but we all know how he REALLY felt about him.  So I'll just consider this another one of your crazy ways of telling me that you love me! Ha!  :-*

Thats the best response i have seen all day!!! ;D
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline BBMISWEAR

• Jr. Ranch Hand
  • "You have no idea how bad it gets"
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2007, 07:14:42 pm »
Thats the best response i have seen all day!!! ;D

I'm glad you liked my response but I think I scared Truman away - I do that to him sometimes (hee hee)!  Hey, I heard about you recently (all good things - no worries!!) from my best gal pal Judy/OhioMyOwn.  San Fran sounded wonderful - wish I could have been there.

Well, nice to know you Loneleeb3!  (And I noticed we both have that gut-wrenching line listed - "You have no idea how bad it gets" - don't even get me started on that)!

Lisa/BBMISwear  :)

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2007, 08:36:20 am »
I'm glad you liked my response but I think I scared Truman away - I do that to him sometimes (hee hee)!  Hey, I heard about you recently (all good things - no worries!!) from my best gal pal Judy/OhioMyOwn.  San Fran sounded wonderful - wish I could have been there.

Well, nice to know you Loneleeb3!  (And I noticed we both have that gut-wrenching line listed - "You have no idea how bad it gets" - don't even get me started on that)!

Lisa/BBMISwear  :)
Awwww, that Judy! She's the greatest!
San Fran was a life changing experience! I am so glad I went and got to meet Judy and everyone else!
I truly think I left my heart in San Fransisco! I wish you could have been there too! Iknow you would have loved it!
Good to know you too Lisa!! ;D
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"