Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 830758 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #1080 on: August 15, 2008, 01:48:11 pm »
Keep us updated, so we can watch!  ;D

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1081 on: August 16, 2008, 12:08:41 am »
Keep us updated, so we can watch!  ;D

I will. I made it through the two Wyoming trips so surely I could make it on a reality show  ;D

injest

« Reply #1082 on: August 16, 2008, 12:12:27 am »
Unfortunately Kelda can't apply because she doesn't live in the United States  :( Otherwise she would be my first choice.

hmmm...ok Take Truman! He travels well!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1083 on: August 16, 2008, 12:17:22 am »
hmmm...ok Take Truman! He travels well!

You know I thought about Truman or Chuck or Richard. I think any of them would work out great and I get along very well with each of them. Of course nobody ever gets along through the whole Amazing Race. In some ways I think Chuck has real potential..........everybody loves Chuck after all. Plus he could bring along his gay thingy, right Chuck  ;)

injest

« Reply #1084 on: August 16, 2008, 12:19:37 am »
You know I thought about Truman or Chuck or Richard. I think any of them would work out great and I get along very well with each of them. Of course nobody ever gets along through the whole Amazing Race. In some ways I think Chuck has real potential..........everybody loves Chuck after all. Plus he could bring along his gay thingy, right Chuck  ;)

well it'd be kinda hard for him to NOT bring it along.... ::) ::)

jeez!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1085 on: August 16, 2008, 12:22:57 am »
well it'd be kinda hard for him to NOT bring it along.... ::) ::)

jeez!

You're thinking about the wrong gay thingy Jess. Chuck will have to tell you about that story. This one sits on his front window and tells us where to go. You know how in The Amazing Race people always get lost when they are driving....well with Chuck's gay thingy we would never get lost.

injest

« Reply #1086 on: August 16, 2008, 12:26:54 am »
You're thinking about the wrong gay thingy Jess. Chuck will have to tell you about that story. This one sits on his front window and tells us where to go. You know how in The Amazing Race people always get lost when they are driving....well with Chuck's gay thingy we would never get lost.

Cellerdweller puts his thingy in the window and ya'll follow it.....

okaaaaaaay....

*Jess backs slowly away from that crazy people*

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

injest

« Reply #1087 on: August 16, 2008, 12:27:30 am »
Garmin? one of those GPS things?

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #1088 on: August 17, 2008, 07:47:01 pm »
Cellerdweller puts his thingy in the window and ya'll follow it.....

okaaaaaaay....

*Jess backs slowly away from that crazy people*

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lmao!   OMG!  I can see me and Jack in "amazing race", dishing on the other contestants!   :laugh:

As for my "gay thingy", allow me to explain.....

When I went to the Castro trip in LA, I rented a van, knowing that a lot of people would need rides.  Because I have a terrible sense of direction, and get lost often, I got myself a "TomTom" GPS device that attaches to the window.  It talks out directions along the way....."turn left ahead" and such.

While we were driving around, I had mentioned that the TomTom site lets you download other voices to use in your GPS, British accents, other languages, and stuff like that.  We started talking that it would be funny to download a "gay voice" to have give you directions......."Go gaily forward",  "turn left here, thilly!" and stuff like that.  From that point on, the TomTom became my "gay thingy".

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1089 on: August 17, 2008, 09:42:18 pm »

lmao!   OMG!  I can see me and Jack in "amazing race", dishing on the other contestants!   :laugh:

As for my "gay thingy", allow me to explain.....

When I went to the Castro trip in LA, I rented a van, knowing that a lot of people would need rides.  Because I have a terrible sense of direction, and get lost often, I got myself a "TomTom" GPS device that attaches to the window.  It talks out directions along the way....."turn left ahead" and such.

While we were driving around, I had mentioned that the TomTom site lets you download other voices to use in your GPS, British accents, other languages, and stuff like that.  We started talking that it would be funny to download a "gay voice" to have give you directions......."Go gaily forward",  "turn left here, thilly!" and stuff like that.  From that point on, the TomTom became my "gay thingy".

Yes and that is the story of Chuck's gay thingy. It is really quite useful. And Chuck, I actually think we would be quite good on The Amazing Race and we would be very popular with the people watching the show. Of course the other contestants would be wanting us to loose, but of course we wouldn't  :)