Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 830933 times)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #1180 on: September 10, 2008, 02:41:04 pm »
Jack, I hope that your mother is improving.

as do i.
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #1181 on: September 15, 2008, 04:35:28 pm »
Hey jack, I found your high school graduation pic!  8)
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #1182 on: September 15, 2008, 08:58:15 pm »
rotflmao!  Oh Truman, that's great!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #1183 on: September 16, 2008, 04:16:06 pm »
One thing I can say for sure is that I have no idea how Richard is able to deal with all he is dealing with concerning his father. Richard, whether you consider yourself strong or not, I sure do consider you very strong in all of that.
Well thank you friend. I'm feeling anything but strong thats for sure!
I sure hope you are doing  ok and that your Mamma is doing better.
If I can do anything you let me know!  :-*
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1184 on: September 20, 2008, 12:59:40 am »
Well thank you friend. I'm feeling anything but strong thats for sure!
I sure hope you are doing  ok and that your Mamma is doing better.
If I can do anything you let me know!  :-*

Thanks Rich for the well wishes........and yes I am just going to call you Rich from now on since everybody else does... :) I'm not sure how I ended up being the only one calling you Richard. I'm not even sure when I checked in last.........it may have been from the complete nightmare night.........I'm just not sure. Lately it has been all about feeling really depressed about the situation even though I think of what you are going through and I still wonder how you are doing it buddy. You are going through so much more  I think one thing we all need to do is watch out for each other. I tend to disappear and I know that is not good, but I just keep everything inside as much as I can. Basically, last year we were all in San Francisco and it was a wonderful time. We have to keep thinking about those great times and the great times we can have. We have to keep those times we can all have alive. AND I need to be one of your brothers too cause I live the closest to you  ;D I think you can have three  :) I am SO VERY SORRY to hear about your father. I know he meant so much to you and please know I am here for you.

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #1185 on: September 22, 2008, 08:34:54 am »
He's back!

Hiya Jack!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1186 on: September 27, 2008, 01:37:40 am »
He's back!

Hiya Jack!

And then I went away again..........believe me I have not forgotten anyone...........it has been long times here both with work and with family. And believe me too that I keep remembering the good times with all of you that I have been on trips with and talked to online. If it were not for all of you here I would have never made it to the places I have been. In fact I was just telling a woman yesterday who's computer I had to set up about the trip to Wyoming and we were talking about the Tetons. I told here about Signal Mountain Lodge by the beach and lake with the Tetons in the background. She wrote the name down. Her husband came by to bring a power cord. She teaches Spanish and believe me her husband is one of the best looking men I have ever seen in my life. If you think about the best looking latin guy you have ever seen it is him. I got to shake hands with him.......Stefan...... Anyway, they are a beautiful couple, she is blonde with blue eyes and he is well I already said that. She told me that if they would have been on the trip they would have been part of the "party crew" no doubt. I told her it was an online forum that ended up being one where people actually met and became friends. Maybe I will invite them sometime to an event. They are great, but he is so good looking............maybe I should not do that....lol.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1187 on: September 27, 2008, 02:30:30 am »
Where would I be right now if I could choose that: I would be at the Westin Bonaventure Hotel in Downtown Los Angeles and probably visiting at the Bonaventure Brewing Company talking to Scott, Audrey, and all the other people who work there who I cannot remember their names and talking to other people who came up to the bar. Funny thing, the six nights I was there it was becoming like the old tv show Cheers. And it wasn't gay, but it dd not matter, it was friends who I was meeting, my sexual orientation had nothing to do with anyting. Nobody asked, nobody cared. I didn't care either. I felt so in place there, and I felt so out of place when I moved to West Hollywood. To anyone who visits there, Downtown LA is GREAT and there is a subway right there that will take you to Hollywood or wherever you want to go. I have been to other cities lately and downtown LA is incredibly quiet, peaceful, and from what I saw safe - this is the interior part of the city I speak of. Jump on the also clean subway and see Hollywood, etc. To me West Hollywood was incredibly boring unless you are into guys walking dogs, coffee shops, etc. Yeah it's gay, everybody pretty much matches that same exact look, but Downtown is where I would always want to be. And if I have not said it before the center of Los Angeles is Downtown where all the skyscrapers are just like any other city. That is the center of LA. LA is made up of a lot of communities, very distinct, which all surround the the actual city center.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #1188 on: September 27, 2008, 03:11:58 am »
Hey Jack, missed ya :-*

Here's downtown LA for you:

Not as good as sitting in the bar there, but still beautiful.
Hope your mother is doing better.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1189 on: September 28, 2008, 04:04:59 pm »
Thanks Chrissi!!! Yes that is definitely downtown LA and the view reminds me of what I saw from my room except that I was right in the middle of the tallest buildings. They actually also have a bar and a restaurant on top of the hotel that rotates. It's awesome. So you could be sitting in the bar on the top or in the brewing company on the 4th floor. My room was on the 30th floor.