Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 830830 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #1230 on: November 10, 2008, 09:25:56 pm »
it's a mariconera!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

injest

« Reply #1231 on: November 10, 2008, 10:32:45 pm »
I'm not sure how that happened but anyway thanks Chuck......it is truly great to have you and everyone else here as such good friends..........those that I have been on events with there is no other way to describe it as great......I mean that. We have had great times and I hope there are plenty on the way. And Chuck one day I will scare you again like Jose and I did in Zombie Land....... ;D

he's liable to whack you with his mariconera (manpurse).

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1232 on: November 11, 2008, 04:29:05 pm »
Hey there, Jack!  I am back on your side of the country now in Jacksonville, FL.  I've been here about a month and so far it's good.  The new job is going to be pretty demanding, but I think (hope) I'm up for it.

I got to visit with Truman, Bob, Rich, Paul, and Chuck on my way back home from Seattle.  If you missed it, details and pictures are here

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,24861.0.html

We oughta meet in Atlanta or somewhere sometime.

Yes, I always come back to BetterMost too, though it's rare I'm really 'missing' - sometimes I'm just in surf mode and don't think I have anything helpful to add, which has been most of this Election cycle.  Then something will motivate me again.

:-* :-* :-*

Congratulations on the move Lynne!!! I had no idea you were back on this coast. Seriously, I need to quit disappearing from here cause then I have lapses of what is going on. The pictures are great. I sure do wish I would have been there.....again my lapses  ;) Yes we should all meet somewhere. I agree. We are definitely pretty much all from adjoining states now.....well with a bridge to New Jersey and Massachusetts. And also we are now all from BLUE states except for poor Rich, but Georgia was very, very close.

I did stay away partly because of the election. I had my ideas and I knew who I was for, but I didn't want to get into any arguments with anyone so I just kept quiet. I have friends who are Blue and Red so the friendships are more important to me than anyone who might be running for office. So again I just keep quiet. But like I said before it is wonderful to finally live in a Blue state!!!

Hope we can all get together soon. I miss everyone and I miss going places really, really bad.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1233 on: November 11, 2008, 04:32:48 pm »
You mean you're cheating on Memphis with Dan?  ???

If I had Memphis I sure would not cheat on him with Dan  :laugh: Memphis is tops, but Dan ain't bad either. And I'm not talking about Dan from Big Brother. I'm talking about Dan from Survivor. I would take Memphis over the Dan from Big Brother even though that one won $500,000  ;D So I am always for the looser......oh well.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1234 on: November 11, 2008, 04:34:27 pm »
it's a mariconera!

Chuck has a really handsome mariconera.........and did I mention his gay thingy  ;D

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #1235 on: November 11, 2008, 04:48:37 pm »
Oh Lord!

we're back on my "gay thingy"....... :laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

injest

« Reply #1236 on: November 11, 2008, 08:45:25 pm »
Oh Lord!

we're back on my "gay thingy"....... :laugh:

did we ever REALLY leave it?

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #1237 on: November 12, 2008, 12:30:09 pm »
good point.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1238 on: November 13, 2008, 01:16:05 pm »
The last time I saw it, it was stuck up in a tree and it is going to take a lot to get it out

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #1239 on: November 13, 2008, 01:32:15 pm »
excuse you?   :o