Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 830897 times)

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #1240 on: November 14, 2008, 03:59:44 pm »
Hey Jackson!
How you been?  ;D
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1241 on: November 14, 2008, 04:22:13 pm »
Hey Jackson!
How you been?  ;D

Hey Richard. I have been ok. Just very busy with work and my other job. I think I am missing my travels as well. Asheville is sooooooo boring or at least my life here is  :) How have you been? Have you got a big Thanksgiving planned and a big Christmas?

injest

« Reply #1242 on: November 14, 2008, 08:54:15 pm »
ok I am just gonna say it.

I LIKE Charlie....he seems sweet...and it doesnt' seem like an act...it just seems like that is him...I dont' think he is NEAR as bad as some they have had on!

so there!

*Whew*

I feel so much better....

;D ;D ;D

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1243 on: November 15, 2008, 01:56:25 am »
What about his lisping  :) It almost seems exaggerated. I'm not too much into Survivor this season. The only one I liked really was Dan and they voted him out. I guess I like Crystal so I guess that is who I am for. It's getting bad enough to where I would be for Sugar if Crystal goes.

Is there a relation between Chuck's gay thingy and Charlie? I suppose Charlie would be a good voice for Chuck's gay thingy and in fact that is a good idea.

injest

« Reply #1244 on: November 15, 2008, 01:59:32 am »
What about his lisping  :) It almost seems exaggerated. I'm not too much into Survivor this season. The only one I liked really was Dan and they voted him out. I guess I like Crystal so I guess that is who I am for. It's getting bad enough to where I would be for Sugar if Crystal goes.

Is there a relation between Chuck's gay thingy and Charlie? I suppose Charlie would be a good voice for Chuck's gay thingy and in fact that is a good idea.

well he got voted out anyway... I am the kiss of death...

:laugh: :laugh:

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1245 on: November 22, 2008, 12:32:37 am »
Well as far as Survivor goes, I guess I am for Crystal, but I am not too much into these people this time except of course Dan who got voted out and doesn't even get to be in the jury  :( But I sure was glad to see Randy GO!!! The Amazing Race is going good for me so far. My three favorite couples are coming in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.......Nick & Starr, Dallas & Toni (tied as to who I want to win), and Ken & Tina.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #1246 on: November 22, 2008, 12:36:21 am »
Oh Lord!

we're back on my "gay thingy"....... :laugh:

Jack's so interested in it, you should let him play with it some time.  ::)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #1247 on: November 22, 2008, 12:49:53 am »
Nice to see you rambling back this way, friend!

That reminds me, I got a new CD I really like. It's Charlie Hayden's "Rambling Boy." Have you heard it?
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1248 on: November 22, 2008, 03:51:33 am »
Jack's so interested in it, you should let him play with it some time.  ::)

I already did  ::)

injest

« Reply #1249 on: November 22, 2008, 01:45:24 pm »
Well as far as Survivor goes, I guess I am for Crystal, but I am not too much into these people this time except of course Dan who got voted out and doesn't even get to be in the jury  :( But I sure was glad to see Randy GO!!! The Amazing Race is going good for me so far. My three favorite couples are coming in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.......Nick & Starr, Dallas & Toni (tied as to who I want to win), and Ken & Tina.

Dallas and Toni for me!!

I was SOOOO glad when those two divorcees got out...can't STAND them... >:(

rude witches!