Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 830916 times)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #1300 on: December 14, 2008, 02:19:02 am »
So how many times have I said I would not put up Christmas decorations in the past? Well it never works out that way. I now have a Christmas tree and outside snowflake icicle lights. Where did they come from? Well I bought them all today ;D It's just hard for me to not think that this time of the year means something. Hey, I might be the only who sees them, but they are there. I'm a loner anyway so I don't really need anyone to say that anything looks good  :laugh: Back in the days when I was with someone I sure didn't enjoy things like that anyway. I enjoy them much more now in reality cause in many ways I am happier. Sure it would be nice to have someone, but it sure would not be nice to have someone like I had. I will take alone over that any day. One thing I always have to remember is that I will never let anyone take over my life again with the possessiveness and the demanding nature that I went through. I guess it is ok for someone to be jealous to a point, but nobody should ever think they own you and own everything you do.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1301 on: December 14, 2008, 02:23:12 am »
So tune in to "What a Mix" tonight cause tonight I am playing country music......no hard rock like last night  :laugh:  I wish we had another radio station on here cause I would like to be the host of it  ;)

injest

« Reply #1302 on: December 14, 2008, 02:24:45 am »
So tune in to "What a Mix" tonight cause tonight I am playing country music......no hard rock like last night  :laugh:  I wish we had another radio station on here cause I would like to be the host of it  ;)

country? will there be any of that Josh whatever??

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
« Reply #1303 on: December 14, 2008, 03:46:20 am »
I think we could do very well in The Amazing Race Monika.......surely there must be some way we could apply. You think? If they won't let you apply then that is discrimination. I think TAR would be great to be on. I have decided that Survivor is not something I would want to do after this season. Survivor Gabon.......the worst Survivor yet. For me Survivor has dropped to #3 in reality shows with #1 being TAR and #2 being Big Brother. I would love to apply for Big Brother, but I don't know what I would say to be selected  ???
Yes, I think we would do well too. Especially it we would end up in Wyoming during the race :) If there is one reality show I would do, TAR would be it for sure. Traveling is my main addiction.

Big Broher ey? Hm...it´s tricky what to say to be selected though...I wonder if the people that get selected make stuff up during their interviews or what. Have you ever applied for it? You should just go for it, Jack. What do you got to lose? And you are so nice that you would probably end up winning the whole thing. What is the prize sum in the US version btw?

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #1304 on: December 14, 2008, 08:02:25 am »
So how many times have I said I would not put up Christmas decorations in the past? Well it never works out that way. I now have a Christmas tree and outside snowflake icicle lights. Where did they come from? Well I bought them all today ;D It's just hard for me to not think that this time of the year means something. Hey, I might be the only who sees them, but they are there. I'm a loner anyway so I don't really need anyone to say that anything looks good  :laugh: Back in the days when I was with someone I sure didn't enjoy things like that anyway. I enjoy them much more now in reality cause in many ways I am happier. Sure it would be nice to have someone, but it sure would not be nice to have someone like I had. I will take alone over that any day.

Share your Christmas decorations with us! I'd love to see them.
If I were closer in location, I'd come over to your place, bring some mulled wine and would sit with you on the carpet in front of your couch (or your fireplace if you have one) and talk all evening. But alas ....
But don't let this stop you from sharing your decorations friend. Take a pic or two and show us.  :D

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #1305 on: December 14, 2008, 11:56:36 am »
Yes, I think we would do well too. Especially it we would end up in Wyoming during the race :) If there is one reality show I would do, TAR would be it for sure. Traveling is my main addiction.

Buffy we aint allowed to, cos we aint US citizens. So we have to wait for a Euro edition and then we can race together!!!!

What season hav you seen up to Buffy?
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #1306 on: December 14, 2008, 11:59:49 am »
Oh and Jack, I've had a lovely weekend so far.

I was carroling with my band on Sat morning, then my two best friends came to see me (they live 2 and 3.5 hrs away) for my birthday so that was great to catch up we had  good few glasses of wine, and a lovely dinner and then gossiped and watched the X Factor final (basically American Idol but with groups) they've not long left so I'm now sitting with my duvet on the couch watching trashy tv and sitting looking at betermost.

Also waiting for some xmas films to download.

:-*
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1307 on: December 14, 2008, 12:05:54 pm »

Big Broher ey? Hm...it´s tricky what to say to be selected though...I wonder if the people that get selected make stuff up during their interviews or what. Have you ever applied for it? You should just go for it, Jack. What do you got to lose? And you are so nice that you would probably end up winning the whole thing. What is the prize sum in the US version btw?

Traveling is my main addiction too Monika  :) I am missing not going anywhere now, but I need to save money so I have to fight the urge  :(

No I have never applied to Big Brother although I thought about it when they were talking about it was time for people to apply. I'm not sure if it is too late now or not. So you think I could win? Now that would be GREAT!!! The winner gets $500,000 and second place gets $50,000. I could do some travel on those kinds of winnings  ;D Now, if I just knew what to say in my little video that you have to send them  ???

Offline brokebackjack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1308 on: December 19, 2008, 06:50:30 am »
what are you doing today Jack?
"I couldn't stand it no more so i fixed it"

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1309 on: December 20, 2008, 02:06:42 am »
Hey Jack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad to see you here. I am doing fine and just doing the usual, working a lot. I actually was just trying to find out your address to send you and Katrina a Christmas card. I did find your address from Lee so I will be sending it out tomorrow. I miss you two..........like I said in my card you two are so much fun to be around. I really enjoyed........completely enjoyed.......seeing all the things we saw together in Los Angeles. And thanks to both of you, Joe, and Jim I even got to see the beaches at Santa Monica and Malibu plus the Getty Center. I loved Los Angeles and now it hard to say whether I want to go to New York City or Los Angeles, both are great in their own ways. And of course so is San Francisco. Denver too, since I have so many friends there. So I guess I just have to make enough money to visit all of them as much as I can  :) Maybe with working three jobs right now I can  :laugh: