Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 828565 times)

injest

Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #1370 on: December 30, 2008, 12:12:46 am »
Where do you go to download the game and set up an account?

http://www.absolutepoker.com/

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #1371 on: December 30, 2008, 11:24:03 am »
Hey Jack! Your card came today! :D
Thanks so much for it. And Christmas season officially goes through Jan, 6th (Epiphany), so you're officially in time :).
I've also sent you a card, along with a a bunch of others. That was almost two weeks ago, and I haven't had one FB yet. Hope the cards have arrived/will arrive safely.

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1372 on: December 30, 2008, 01:27:40 pm »
That is great Chrissi!!! I am glad to know it arrived and in time too  :) Yours hasn't yet, but maybe too. I will let you know.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1373 on: December 31, 2008, 04:27:42 am »
I guess I always get confused about where to put things cause music past and present means so much to me...........so I am putting this here cause tonight I think it may mean something:

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL-uTW0CfD8[/youtube]

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #1374 on: December 31, 2008, 08:09:30 am »
To Jack,

May 2009 bring you:
much happiness
abundance of health
love and respect
good fortunes
renewed spirit
boundless energy
strength when needed

Hoping that 2009 is a great year for you!

Love,

Chuck

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1375 on: January 17, 2009, 11:48:45 pm »
So another American icon bites the dust  :( I really hated to hear that Circuit City is the latest causality of the catastrophe the United States is currently in. I have bought so many things from Circuit City over the years.....my first real stereo receiver......my first VCR.......my first computer.....lots of CDs, etc., etc. I got rather disenchanted with the store a few years ago when I started buying things online, but recently my enchantment with buying things online has faded because it can be rather tiresome and time consuming waiting for UPS or FedEx so that you can sign for your items. So my newest laptop came from Circuit City and so did my new desktop that I just bought a couple of weeks ago. I looked at Best Buy, but I found the merchandise and prices to be much better at Circuit City. The store had improved greatly and so had the help. However, from what I hear Best Buy is headed towards the same fate as Circuit City. They may get a boost from Circuit City's demise, but it won't last long since they are also in bad shape along with so many other stores that have been around forever. The list of those stores is too long to list here. Presently the only store that is doing good is WalMart which I quit supporting several years ago. For whatever reason many people think that just by walking into WalMart everything will be cheaper; however, that is simply not true. However, so many people are brainwashed by the store that they feel it is true.

injest

« Reply #1376 on: January 17, 2009, 11:52:02 pm »
as long as they have competition...wait, as soon as all the other stores close they will jack those prices thru the roof and we will be stuck!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1377 on: January 18, 2009, 12:17:58 am »
as long as they have competition...wait, as soon as all the other stores close they will jack those prices thru the roof and we will be stuck!

Yeah and with all the people out of work they won't be able to shop at WalMart either.......people seem to forget that the bunch who owns WalMart are billionaires, some of the richest people in the world......does anybody think they really care about the common person?

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1378 on: January 18, 2009, 12:19:18 am »
Here is something I just found and it may have been posted already by someone, but it is GREAT!!!

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

injest

« Reply #1379 on: January 18, 2009, 12:23:43 am »
 :) :) :'(