Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 830114 times)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #1450 on: February 07, 2009, 01:13:28 am »
I guess you plug that plug into something and then something happens. I have no idea what, but it is for sale if you want one. That tape looks in pretty bad shape though since there is no tape in it. Maybe a CD pops out of it after awhile.

injest

« Reply #1451 on: February 07, 2009, 01:40:34 am »
I guess you plug that plug into something and then something happens. I have no idea what, but it is for sale if you want one. That tape looks in pretty bad shape though since there is no tape in it. Maybe a CD pops out of it after awhile.

that looks like a SCAM!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1452 on: February 07, 2009, 12:15:39 pm »
that looks like a SCAM!

Well you can't say that until you know how it works.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1453 on: February 07, 2009, 02:50:42 pm »
It's amazing the lasting effect that BBM has. I was looking for something on YouTube not even related at all to the movie and there was a link to this video. So now I'm all back to exactly the way I felt when I saw the movie for the first time. How does this movie continue to bring so many tears?

Here is "I Miss You Now" dedicated of course to Brokeback Mountain. Click the link. It is worth watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noTkjw5HIVc

Online CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #1454 on: February 08, 2009, 01:49:41 am »
Costco has this thing for $99 that turns your old albums into digital, then you can format them into CD or DVD (sorry Jess, you can't do 8 track tapes). They also have this thing for about the same price that you put photo negatives in and it makes them into digital pic files.

My dad has a membership to Costco.....I'll have to look into it!  thanks for the tip!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1455 on: February 08, 2009, 01:53:27 am »

My dad has a membership to Costco.....I'll have to look into it!  thanks for the tip!

The USB turntable should be able to do that too since you can turn the records into mp3s which can then be recorded onto cds.

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #1456 on: February 08, 2009, 02:23:15 am »
It's amazing the lasting effect that BBM has. I was looking for something on YouTube not even related at all to the movie and there was a link to this video. So now I'm all back to exactly the way I felt when I saw the movie for the first time. How does this movie continue to bring so many tears?

Here is "I Miss You Now" dedicated of course to Brokeback Mountain. Click the link. It is worth watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noTkjw5HIVc

Yes Jack......something like that takes you right back where we started from, thats for sure...thanks for sharing...
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1457 on: February 08, 2009, 02:38:32 am »
I'm glad you stopped by my blog Sue. Yes it does take us right back. And I guess maybe it was telling me of things to come tonight since I found an answer that maybe I did not want to find. But it is a good thing that I found it. Now it is time to have a good time after many, many years of being attached to someone that was more Ennis, than Ennis. It will not be me that misses out on life.

injest

« Reply #1458 on: February 08, 2009, 02:40:09 am »
I'm glad you stopped by my blog Sue. Yes it does take us right back. And I guess maybe it was telling me of things to come tonight since I found an answer that maybe I did not want to find. But it is a good thing that I found it. Now it is time to have a good time after many, many years of being attached to someone that was more Ennis, than Ennis. It will not be me that misses out on life.

{{{{Jack}}}}}

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #1459 on: February 08, 2009, 02:46:35 am »
I just read on Chuckys thread what happened Jack.

I stil dont know what to say, obviously from what you have written here, you had suspected something was not right.

Dont be too hard on him, if anything, you should know, by how Ennis battled with his different emotions, that it has not been easy for your friend, and I hope you can learn to forgive.

In the meantime, take care of yourself, and dont beat yourself up about it.

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection