Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 821355 times)

pnwDUDE

Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #1460 on: February 08, 2009, 02:57:40 am »
Hey Jack. The good thing is you know that it is time to move on. Get that which gives. It's out there bud.

Brad

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1461 on: February 08, 2009, 03:05:17 am »
Hey Jack. The good thing is you know that it is time to move on. Get that which gives. It's out there bud.

Brad

Brad, thank you. You have been telling me that for a long time. I should have listened to you a long time ago too. I've been talking to you about this for longer than anyone else. Hey, I will trust you that it is out there.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1462 on: February 08, 2009, 03:19:22 am »
Hey, you know what feels weird....I took off that "what do you call that thing that thing that you wear on your neck" that he sent me with a cross on it...and I keep reaching for it cause I think I lost it. I took it off just a few hours ago and put it in a drawer and then I realize that. Guess it just takes awhile before you realize that something is not there anymore.

pnwDUDE

« Reply #1463 on: February 08, 2009, 03:43:31 am »
Hey, you know what feels weird....I took off that "what do you call that thing that thing that you wear on your neck" that he sent me with a cross on it...and I keep reaching for it cause I think I lost it. I took it off just a few hours ago and put it in a drawer and then I realize that. Guess it just takes awhile before you realize that something is not there anymore.

It's called a burden. You put it in its place.

Brad

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1464 on: February 08, 2009, 03:51:02 am »
It's called a burden. You put it in its place.

Brad

You know what Brad, I did put it in its place. I guess I should have known when it kept falling off with the clasp it used to have I should have put it in its place instead of getting a new clasp for it. Yes it is now in it place and no longer a burden.

pnwDUDE

« Reply #1465 on: February 08, 2009, 03:52:50 am »
You know what Brad, I did put it in its place. I guess I should have known when it kept falling off with the clasp it used to have I should have put it in its place instead of getting a new clasp for it. Yes it is now in it place and no longer a burden.

yee fuckin' haaw Jack.

Cheers bud.

Brad

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1466 on: February 08, 2009, 04:04:17 am »
yee fuckin' haaw Jack.

Cheers bud.

Brad

Cheers to you too bud!!! You've been talking to me about this situation for a long time.......thanks for your patience and support through all of it. You have been a big help from way back in the DC days.

pnwDUDE

« Reply #1467 on: February 08, 2009, 04:09:34 am »
Cheers to you too bud!!! You've been talking to me about this situation for a long time.......thanks for your patience and support through all of it. You have been a big help from way back in the DC days.

That's what brothers are for Jack  ;)

Brad

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1468 on: February 08, 2009, 04:16:00 am »
That's what brothers are for Jack  ;)

Brad

Thanks!!! You always got it and know that I am always here for you brother  ;)

Jack

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #1469 on: February 17, 2009, 07:55:29 am »
Hiya Jack, I hope you're finding yourself in a better place, and a better frame of mind these days!

I also hope you're listening to Brad's advice here!  Don't make him come find you!  I've met him.  He's big!

;)

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!