Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 829735 times)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #1540 on: March 28, 2009, 01:43:22 am »
oh good lord, Jack!

that is ridiculous! 'he said she said" and no way to face your accuser? what a bunch of hogwash. You better file for unemployment if they let you go and fight for it! that is a bunch of nothing!

>:( >:( >:(

{{{{Jack}}}}

Yeah it is.......but that is the history of the way they work. I will file for unemployment and there will be a lawyer too. I can promise that. One woman who was let go in the same way got a lawyer, and got all the back pay, and got on somewhere else associated with them making more.

injest

« Reply #1541 on: March 28, 2009, 01:44:34 am »
Yeah it is.......but that is the history of the way they work. I will file for unemployment and there will be a lawyer too. I can promise that. One woman who was let go in the same way got a lawyer, and got all the back pay, and got on somewhere else associated with them making more.

there you go! Sounds like you are on top of everything....very smart of you.

;)

(still sucks though...buncha jerks!)  >:(

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1542 on: March 28, 2009, 01:45:30 am »
In both places I work part time there are people who got let go from this same crappy place and they have better jobs now.

injest

« Reply #1543 on: March 28, 2009, 01:46:29 am »
In both places I work part time there are people who got let go from this same crappy place and they have better jobs now.

yes, they think that you are gonna curl up and die or something without them! they aren't that important! life goes on.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1544 on: March 28, 2009, 01:46:46 am »
there you go! Sounds like you are on top of everything....very smart of you.

;)

(still sucks though...buncha jerks!)  >:(

Oh yeah Jerks with capital letters........it is funny the whole town knows how they are

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1545 on: March 28, 2009, 01:48:40 am »
yes, they think that you are gonna curl up and die or something without them! they aren't that important! life goes on.

Yes it sure does and they don't even know I am more than one step ahead of them........they do not know I have two other jobs. I have the most education of anyone in the department, but yet I am on the bottom rung of their ladder.

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
« Reply #1546 on: March 28, 2009, 01:49:01 am »
I have not got it yet.........I would love to get on the Gravitron right now  ;)
dont forget about the ferris wheel, Jack! They´re beautiful. :)

some of my favorites

perhaps the ferris wheel must beautifully located; the one in place de Concorde in Paris, France

the one on Santa Monica Pier isn´t too shabby either

and of course the London Eye in London is a classic

:-*

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1547 on: March 28, 2009, 01:50:53 am »
We are going to Coney Island? Right Monika. I saw from a distance the one at Santa Monica pier.

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
« Reply #1548 on: March 28, 2009, 01:51:36 am »
Yes it sure does and they don't even know I am more than one step ahead of them........they do not know I have two other jobs. I have the most education of anyone in the department, but yet I am on the bottom rung of their ladder.
three jobs? How the heck does that work out with the fact a day only have 24 hours? Is some of it work you can do at home?

injest

« Reply #1549 on: March 28, 2009, 01:52:05 am »
Oh yeah Jerks with capital letters........it is funny the whole town knows how they are

well good! then you dont' have to worry about being 'labeled' or anything by being let go...people will know it is them not you!