Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 829801 times)

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #1560 on: March 28, 2009, 02:05:21 am »
I am trying to figure out the dates. I was thinking at one time May 7 - 16 and then tonight I was thinking about May 7 -14.
I hope we can arrange some type of meet up early on, some kind of "yeaahh we made it to NY so now we´re gonna stuff ourself with good food" kinda thing ;D

I bet we would be able to make a little tript to Coney Island during the days we´re both in town :) Sounds like fun!

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #1561 on: March 28, 2009, 02:06:50 am »
I know if I come I will probably have to do some work with grading and getting their grades in, but that is ok. I thought at one time it would be a problem with my sucky full time job, but I could care less about that now.
You´ll have plenty of time of doing that while riding the ferris wheel, Jack. No worries ;)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1562 on: March 28, 2009, 02:07:34 am »
I hope we can arrange some type of meet up early on, some kind of "yeaahh we made it to NY so now we´re gonna stuff ourself with good food" kinda thing ;D

I bet we would be able to make a little tript to Coney Island during the days we´re both in town :) Sounds like fun!

Well of course we can meet up early...........we have to plan the party events........remember I told you in Denver that you would become the other half of the party leaders  :)

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1563 on: March 28, 2009, 02:08:29 am »
You´ll have plenty of time of doing that while riding the ferris wheel, Jack. No worries ;)

Yeah that would be fun!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1564 on: March 28, 2009, 02:10:35 am »
I am looking forward to this.........I need to make some reservations for the plane and all

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #1565 on: March 28, 2009, 02:10:54 am »
Well of course we can meet up early...........we have to plan the party events........remember I told you in Denver that you would become the other half of the party leaders  :)

I´m honored. ;D But might not be as fun now when we don´t have any curfews to break? ;D

But yes, we must plan the party events. Let me know when you know for certain that you will come and we´ll get the party started O0

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1566 on: March 28, 2009, 02:14:01 am »
I´m honored. ;D But might not be as fun now when we don´t have any curfews to break? ;D

But yes, we must plan the party events. Let me know when you know for certain that you will come and we´ll get the party started O0

Yes we will........hopefully there are no curfews, it is NYC after all  ;) But yes we do have to plan the party events. I will let you know when I have made the reservations. I am going to look into that tomorrow about where I will stay and the plane and all.

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #1567 on: March 28, 2009, 02:15:41 am »
Yes we will........hopefully there are no curfews, it is NYC after all  ;) But yes we do have to plan the party events. I will let you know when I have made the reservations. I am going to look into that tomorrow about where I will stay and the plane and all.
great!

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #1568 on: March 28, 2009, 07:30:43 am »
Hiya Jack!
Good news and bad news in here. Sorry 'bout the job sucker. Bunch a *§5*$! >:(
I cross my fingers that the one part-time job will develop into a full job, so you can show the suckers whatever bodypart you think appropriate ;D.

But whoo-eee about NYC! :D Looking forward to seeing you again! Looks like a whole bunch of Roadtrippers will be reunited there :).

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #1569 on: March 28, 2009, 04:18:13 pm »
Jack!

Would be great to see you!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!