Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 821443 times)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #1590 on: April 19, 2009, 11:32:42 am »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #1591 on: April 23, 2009, 08:00:31 pm »
*waves to Jack*

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1592 on: May 23, 2009, 11:43:46 pm »
This has been my favorite group and favorite song now for the past couple of weeks. This group, Theory Of A Deadman, is one of my very favorites in a long time. They have a similar sound to Nickelback and 3 Doors Down which have also been my favorite groups for quite awhile. There is some great music coming out right now in general. Here is the video from Theory of a Deadman called "All or Nothing" And by the way for those going to Canada, this group is from Canada  ;)

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

injest

« Reply #1593 on: May 24, 2009, 12:01:39 am »
Hey there Jack!!

:-* :-*

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1594 on: May 24, 2009, 12:16:40 am »
Hey there Jack!!

:-* :-*

Hey Jess, did everybody think I had disappeared? Hey, you know none of you would be that lucky  :laugh:

injest

« Reply #1595 on: May 24, 2009, 12:27:12 am »
Hey Jess, did everybody think I had disappeared? Hey, you know none of you would be that lucky  :laugh:

no sweetie...you have developed a pattern, so I dont' worry TOO much if I don't see you regularly, I know you will be back eventually...the prodigal son!  :-* :-* :-*

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1596 on: May 24, 2009, 12:42:36 am »
Of couse I won't ever go away until I end up in the grave  :laugh: I have found too many friends here who think like I do and even those who don't think like I do.........but the thing is in the end we are all friends. I guess one thing about here is that even if some of us disagree on some things in the end we are all friends. BBM brought us all to Bettermost and truly when it all boils down to it we are willingy to disagree on some things, but in the end we agree on the basic principles of life. That is what truly matters in the end.

injest

« Reply #1597 on: May 24, 2009, 12:45:14 am »
Of couse I won't ever go away until I end up in the grave  :laugh: I have found too many friends here who think like I do and even those who don't think like I do.........but the thing is in the end we are all friends. I guess one thing about here is that even if some of us disagree on some things in the end we are all friends. BBM brought us all to Bettermost and truly when it all boils down to it we are willingy to disagree on some things, but in the end we agree on the basic principles of life. That is what truly matters in the end.

yep, we get along like a family..with inlaws and outlaws... ;) ;)

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1598 on: May 24, 2009, 12:49:18 am »
yep, we get along like a family..with inlaws and outlaws... ;) ;)

We sure do and I think everybody really realizes that or else we wouldn't keep going on with each other. In every debate I got friends on both sides of the issue. And of course it we weren't all friends then why would we keep bickering on things.........like you say it is like a family and I am glad to be in this family even if we are dysfunctional sometimes.......LOL

injest

« Reply #1599 on: May 24, 2009, 12:51:46 am »
We sure do and I think everybody really realizes that or else we wouldn't keep going on with each other. In every debate I got friends on both sides of the issue. And of course it we weren't all friends then why would we keep bickering on things.........like you say it is like a family and I am glad to be in this family even if we are dysfunctional sometimes.......LOL

MOST of the time... ;)

I am off to bed...good night sweetheart..