Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 829721 times)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #160 on: November 12, 2007, 12:54:34 pm »
Thanks jstephens9!

I remember one woman not liking it that I was in a woman's washrrom!

Other ladies like it! Especially, when I explain my urgentcy! Ladies like the thruth!

And some women  do get into men's washrooms too, but I do NOT like a father bringing in his daughter into a man's washroom!

Hugs!

So they like it when you come into the ladies restroom Artiste?

Jack

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #161 on: November 12, 2007, 12:57:54 pm »

Hey Jack, you have been kind of missing in action this week..not much going on round here...
I have checked in a few times....nobody home.  So how was your week, and what ya doing for the
weekend?       :-*

Thanks for noticing Janice. Yes I was missing in action a bit there......but I am back......I had to get caught up on some things and I knew if I were here I wouldn't. My week was ok and my weekend was ok. How was yours?

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #162 on: November 12, 2007, 12:59:20 pm »
I'm with Janice. Where are ya, bud?
Hope to see ya tomorrow in the Smarten Up chat  :)

I was missing a bit......but I am back now......however I did miss the chat, but I will make the next one for sure  ;)

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #163 on: November 12, 2007, 01:00:43 pm »
me three.

hope all is well in your corner o' the world.

Hey Kelly, I'm back from the missing  :D Everything is fine here.......how is everything in your corner?

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #164 on: November 12, 2007, 04:39:05 pm »
Hiya Jack,
good to see you back online. RL can be a bitch  ;). Keeping you away from the BetterMost things in life  :laugh:

Did ya keep the spurs you won as consolation prize in our Brokeback quiz in August? You may need them next week. But I ain't sayin nuthin  :-X

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #165 on: November 12, 2007, 08:56:52 pm »
Hiya Jack,
good to see you back online. RL can be a bitch  ;). Keeping you away from the BetterMost things in life  :laugh:

Did ya keep the spurs you won as consolation prize in our Brokeback quiz in August? You may need them next week. But I ain't sayin nuthin  :-X

Hey Chrissi,

Yes RL can definitely be a bitch, but that makes it that much better to come back where my friends are  :) I definitely kept my spurs. I sure wouldn't let go of them. So I might need them next week  ??? Hmmmmmmmmm.....another quiz  ;) Or something else, guess I will just have to wait and see, right... You know I learned a lot from that quiz, lots of things I had missed before and now whenever I see the movie I remember parts where the questions were at, like for instance the number of the apartment above the laundromat.

How's things looking for Wyoming for you? Without you to talk, joke, laugh and smoke with it just wouldn't be the same and I mean that  :) I haven't laughed that hard about anything since........

And see here are my spurs:

Jack

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #166 on: November 13, 2007, 06:07:01 am »
Hey Chrissi,

Yes RL can definitely be a bitch, but that makes it that much better to come back where my friends are  :) I definitely kept my spurs. I sure wouldn't let go of them. So I might need them next week  ??? Hmmmmmmmmm.....another quiz  ;) Or something else, guess I will just have to wait and see, right... You know I learned a lot from that quiz, lots of things I had missed before and now whenever I see the movie I remember parts where the questions were at, like for instance the number of the apartment above the laundromat.

How's things looking for Wyoming for you? Without you to talk, joke, laugh and smoke with it just wouldn't be the same and I mean that  :) I haven't laughed that hard about anything since........

And see here are my spurs:

Jack

About next week: you'll just wait and see....  ;D

Aww, that's so sweet of you to say. Thank you  :-*.
Aaaaaaaaaand: I've got news regarding Wyoming next year.  I will definitely be there  :D. I already booked my flights! Yee-Haw!
So we will be smoking buddies again  :). And talking and laughing, .... but hopefully not falling off chairs...  :laugh:
I'm already excited, and so much looking forward to see you again.  :D

Offline Artiste

« Reply #167 on: November 13, 2007, 05:39:07 pm »
Wow!

Spurs!

Hugs!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #168 on: November 13, 2007, 08:54:22 pm »
About next week: you'll just wait and see....  ;D

Aww, that's so sweet of you to say. Thank you  :-*.
Aaaaaaaaaand: I've got news regarding Wyoming next year.  I will definitely be there  :D. I already booked my flights! Yee-Haw!
So we will be smoking buddies again  :). And talking and laughing, .... but hopefully not falling off chairs...  :laugh:
I'm already excited, and so much looking forward to see you again.  :D

That is GREAT Chrissi!!! That is such good news. I had questioned whether I should go or not myself, but if you're going I can't miss that  ;) I actually did find a good deal at least from here on flights so I need to get that deal before it goes away.

Yes, hopefully not falling off chairs, but that was fun too  :) Do you remember what my chair on the deck looked like  :laugh: And you were making fun of it, but it did ok, it just looked like it had seen better days since its seat was quite crooked and had just about fallen through. It does seem like those memories of the road trip and the whole event just get better as time goes by. And to think I knew absolutely nobody when I left on the plane from here to Denver and had not even hardly talked to anyone except for Adam and for the one chat. I can just imagine how it must have been coming all the way from Germany to a new country and to a group of people you had only talked to. Obviously we made the right decisions.

Ok, I'll just wait and see what I am supposed to do with the spurs  :)

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #169 on: November 13, 2007, 08:56:35 pm »
Wow!

Spurs!

Hugs!

Yes Artiste those were my consolation prize  ;D