Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 829637 times)

injest

Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #1610 on: May 24, 2009, 10:34:10 pm »
It sure it, but I know there are still a thousand things I should be doing other than being on the computer  ;)

don't come in here talking dirty like that!

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1611 on: May 24, 2009, 10:35:14 pm »
don't come in here talking dirty like that!

Jess do you have your mind in the gutter again  :laugh:

injest

« Reply #1612 on: May 24, 2009, 10:53:31 pm »
Jess do you have your mind in the gutter again  :laugh:

who? me??!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1613 on: May 24, 2009, 10:58:14 pm »
I have to tell the story of this guy that I have talked to online and on the phone with a few times. I have not met him in person and I don't think that I will. Anyway, to start the story off, the last time I got an email from him I had asked him if he ever saw BBM. He said he had and it was ok, but he thought it was boring. Can you imagine someone finding BBM boring  ??? Anyway, this was just one of the things about him that made me realize that we would not get along. The first conversation I had with him on the phone consisted of him telling me about other people he had met and what was wrong with them. He didn't like one guys shoes, he didn't like one guy cause his teeth weren't white enough, and another one had too much fat on him. He is 6 ft tall with a 30 inch waist or so he says. I'm really not so sure that is a good thing anyway. He followed this up with an email where he was saying he was not a judgemental person  :laugh: Hmmmm.......yeah right. He ended up meeting another guy I know here in town. His reaction to that guy was that he was a little chunky. Doesn't this sound like the guy I have been searching for all my life  :laugh:

injest

« Reply #1614 on: May 24, 2009, 11:18:24 pm »
I have to tell the story of this guy that I have talked to online and on the phone with a few times. I have not met him in person and I don't think that I will. Anyway, to start the story off, the last time I got an email from him I had asked him if he ever saw BBM. He said he had and it was ok, but he thought it was boring. Can you imagine someone finding BBM boring  ??? Anyway, this was just one of the things about him that made me realize that we would not get along. The first conversation I had with him on the phone consisted of him telling me about other people he had met and what was wrong with them. He didn't like one guys shoes, he didn't like one guy cause his teeth weren't white enough, and another one had too much fat on him. He is 6 ft tall with a 30 inch waist or so he says. I'm really not so sure that is a good thing anyway. He followed this up with an email where he was saying he was not a judgemental person  :laugh: Hmmmm.......yeah right. He ended up meeting another guy I know here in town. His reaction to that guy was that he was a little chunky. Doesn't this sound like the guy I have been searching for all my life  :laugh:
good lort...and I bet he complains he can't find any good men... ::) ::)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #1615 on: May 24, 2009, 11:24:23 pm »
Good Evening Everyone! :D

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

injest

« Reply #1616 on: May 24, 2009, 11:25:15 pm »

{{{{David}}}}

hi David!!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1617 on: May 24, 2009, 11:28:49 pm »

Hey David!!! Thanks for coming by

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1618 on: May 24, 2009, 11:31:20 pm »
good lort...and I bet he complains he can't find any good men... ::) ::)

You're exactly right....he does complain about that. Well he thinks he found his "match" but the match doesn't want to be exclusive at this time. He doesn't understand why, but from what I gather he just met this guy. Things don't usually happen that fast.

injest

« Reply #1619 on: May 24, 2009, 11:52:53 pm »
You're exactly right....he does complain about that. Well he thinks he found his "match" but the match doesn't want to be exclusive at this time. He doesn't understand why, but from what I gather he just met this guy. Things don't usually happen that fast.

poor guy. You have to feel bad for him...not bad enough to try to have a relationship..but bad...