Author Topic: Jack's Ramblings  (Read 828582 times)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Jack's Ramblings
« Reply #1620 on: May 24, 2009, 11:59:17 pm »
poor guy. You have to feel bad for him...not bad enough to try to have a relationship..but bad...

Well I think he thinks he is a great catch

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #1621 on: May 25, 2009, 03:51:18 am »
So the extra jobs are all finished now then.. you were having a bit of trouble with your main one weren't you?
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1622 on: May 25, 2009, 11:57:20 am »
So the extra jobs are all finished now then.. you were having a bit of trouble with your main one weren't you?

The extra jobs are finished for now..until mid August. Yes, unfortunately, I still hate the main one and I have to do it for now. However, there may be a way out. I'm not sure yet. About 5 or 6 years ago I was on the wrong side of a mutiny some of my coworkers did towards my supervisor. Suprisingly enough they won. I always thought that showing some respect towards your supervisor was what you were supposed to do. Obviously, that is not the case where I work. Anyway, since then me and a couple of other people have been basically blacklisted. The ones who committed the mutiny are now basically running everything. What makes it worse is these people have no idea what they are even doing, but they get away with it. Currently I have the most education of anyone in the department and I see how clear it is that they don't know what they are doing, but they get away with it. So I am pretty much just floating around like a dead fish. It is not a fun thing.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #1623 on: May 25, 2009, 01:53:20 pm »
The extra jobs are finished for now..until mid August. Yes, unfortunately, I still hate the main one and I have to do it for now. However, there may be a way out. I'm not sure yet. About 5 or 6 years ago I was on the wrong side of a mutiny some of my coworkers did towards my supervisor. Suprisingly enough they won. I always thought that showing some respect towards your supervisor was what you were supposed to do. Obviously, that is not the case where I work. Anyway, since then me and a couple of other people have been basically blacklisted. The ones who committed the mutiny are now basically running everything. What makes it worse is these people have no idea what they are even doing, but they get away with it. Currently I have the most education of anyone in the department and I see how clear it is that they don't know what they are doing, but they get away with it. So I am pretty much just floating around like a dead fish. It is not a fun thing.

(((Jack))))
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

injest

« Reply #1624 on: May 25, 2009, 03:21:57 pm »

yuck. that sucks, Jack. I know in this economy you have to stick with any job that pays but I hope something comes up to guide you somewhere better.

{{Jack}}

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1625 on: May 25, 2009, 03:33:19 pm »
yuck. that sucks, Jack. I know in this economy you have to stick with any job that pays but I hope something comes up to guide you somewhere better.

{{Jack}}

Thanks Kelda and Jess. I hope something else comes up better too. That kind of treatment would make anybody feel bad. The economy may have messed up my chances of getting out of there earlier, but I still have some thoughts about what to do.

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #1626 on: May 26, 2009, 09:05:03 am »
Well he thinks he found his "match" but the match doesn't want to be exclusive at this time. He doesn't understand why, but from what I gather he just met this guy. Things don't usually happen that fast.

I hope your friend can "cool his jets" and just let things happen naturally. 

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1627 on: May 26, 2009, 09:11:21 am »

I hope your friend can "cool his jets" and just let things happen naturally. 

I agree Chuck. Things like that do just happen. I don't think they can be forced or even planned. But it is funny how many people think they can. That is the whole basis of these online dating sites and in reality most of them are just setting people up on blind dates. And we all know about blind dates  :)

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #1628 on: June 17, 2009, 11:27:37 am »
Hiya Jack!

what's shakin'?

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #1629 on: June 17, 2009, 12:04:19 pm »
Hey Chuck, good to hear from you. I just got back yesterday from Chicago and had a great time. Chicago is a great city and I feel I know enough about it now to where I could practically be a tour guide. I definitely saw a lot. And now I am exhausted since I ran around so much. How are you doing?